Has any other user dealt with bad gynecomastia? Besides a mastectomy what can I do to look more attractive...

Has any other user dealt with bad gynecomastia? Besides a mastectomy what can I do to look more attractive? Feels like I’ll never be comfortable with my body or in a relationship at this rate.

Attached: 5F42F700-5D44-467F-AFB9-BB37656E7109.jpg (4032x3024, 849.21K)

Nonsense. You are the ultimate femboy

Attached: Untitled62.jpg (500x500, 86.96K)

do crazy amounts of chest workouts, trust me it ain’t easy unless you’re educated like a Any Forumsizen. or some smart ass know it all Any Forumstard. keep doing those chest exercises and make your moobs bigger your nips might give off an indication but nobody will notice by how massive your pecs are bro.

Attached: 3F4E700D-3544-4213-9ED0-6726069997FB.gif (270x170, 3.87K)

also
This

Attached: B4891F3B-95FA-4B93-9A0A-45761A2B12D4.png (250x250, 83.64K)

I have a serious case of it. It destroyed my self esteem. The doctor said it wasn't hormonal, just really unfortunate fat storage and loose skin. All you can do is build your upper chest as much as possible and lower your bodyfat as much as possible. But even still I have tits

Would gaining chest muscle make it look more “masculine” or would it just make my boobs look bigger? I’m just worried that it’ll make things worse and just have muscle hidden underneath them

mine is pretty severe, but i am currently living a happy life with an attractive girlfriend. I doubt this kind of cliche advice could actually help but it’s all about making up for it in different ways. Style, confidence, humour, ect. The most important part is pretending to not be insecure at all. Women can sense when ur desperate and it’s the biggest turn off there is. You may think it’s not gonna work but hey, it’s better than moping about it on Any Forums, that’s definetly gonna get you nowhere with women.

you would still have puffy nipples but your chest would overall be less soft and jiggly like a womens so it definetly helps.

You need to focus on fat. If you're above 10% bodyfat (which you are), then your tits are packing it in there disproportionately.

this is why you got to become extremely lean. lose as much body fat as possible during these chest workouts. Gyno is just fat that accumulates around your chest mostly due to hormones. also get checked for hormones if there is an imbalance. so become lean or almost underweight or even actually underweight while still exercise and targeting your chest muscles.

But alas, it is just a theory but it is the most cost efficient way I can think of.

Be consistent and blast your chest with workouts and diet right. Should lessen a lot over the course of a few months. But like the other user says, you might still have puffy nips/areolas. My brother had this and he did calisthenics for a while. It's better but he still has puffy nips.

Nevermind that, how do you GET it??

show us your tits from the front

I was diagnosed with Klinefelters which is basically the root cause of the feminine attributes and small pp, but my understanding is that there isn’t anything to be done about that hormonal stuff (at least my doctor didn’t think so when I was diagnosed in my teens).

I appreciate the advice tho, I’ve lost a bunch of weight before (like 40 pounds lighter at one point) and didn’t notice much difference but maybe getting to underweight might help. Ty

I want to come up behind you, press my dick against your crack, grope your bitch tits and stroke your cock and get it nice and hard

Just become a trap. Get on some good HRT and you could probably get those tits to a nice C cup that lactate too! Wouldn’t it be fun to milk and squirt your tits and cock at the same time

Cool to see somebody on here with Klinefelter too. I got it too, similar symptoms

Old pic but yeah. Not much better from the front unfortunately

Attached: EE1DDF4E-415C-4336-8E98-10C75535A8F2.jpg (673x308, 55.26K)

I’ve literally never met anyone else who had diagnosed lol, kinda nice to know it’s not just me. At least we’re tall I guess

I want to suck them

Yeah I've never met anybody else either. Honestly I would much rather be short lmao

I feel you. I would seriously trade 6 inches of height for going down a cup size and an extra inch down there in a heartbeat. Beats being in a weird in-between area

Omg same. Can I ask what your height and dicksize is?

Im 6’1”, and on a good day like 3”. My first pic is pretty much what I got goin on lol

Ah we are very similar. I'm 6.3 and 3.5" hard