I used to use Linux. Then one day I woke up and realized that there is nothing in the world I give a flying fuck about...

I used to use Linux. Then one day I woke up and realized that there is nothing in the world I give a flying fuck about. I don't want my computer to fight me. Freedom is worthless when all the free choices are all hot garbage. Everytime I try Linux there is always something massive that gets in my way like screen tearing, gpu driver problems, lack of iMessage integration, etc etc etc. I wanted to love Linux but the devs don't even care about it enough to make it worth using, so why the fuck should I? Reinstalling an actually usable OS rn.

Attached: 1638932031434.png (1188x804, 236.47K)

Here's your clock app bro

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-04 233555.png (602x641, 32.11K)

filtered

>I don't want my computer to fight me
So you chose the system that phones home to a server you don't control to check if you're allowed to run this application, and if the server is misbehaving, it simply refuses to run anything.
>Freedom is worthless when all the free choices are all hot garbage
So you picked the system that makes the choices for you, whether you like them or not.
>Everytime I try Linux there is always something massive that gets in my way like screen tearing
Because you bought a locked down GPU. What did we learn?
>gpu driver problems
Because you bought a locked down GPU. What did we learn?
>lack of iMessage integration
Lack of an integration that would put the integrator at risk for getting sued over a copyright infringement. Great thinking.
>etc etc etc
You couldn't think of any more fake scenarios.
>I wanted to love Linux but the devs don't even care about it
Much unlike the proprietary devs who purely care about money and providing an experience that lures you in and then keeps you locked in, so when you realize their promises are false it's already too late and they can keep profiting off of you despite selling a sub-par product that you would not choose were it not for the already present lock-in.

Never had any problems on Linux.
your iMessage integration and other shit are proprietary. How do you expect any Dev to make them if they don't have a public documented API?

Sorry OP I don't speak nigger cattle

lol stopped reading at "imessage integration"
kys retard

why would i want to go there?

I think you need to read a book on board culture retard

>MUH BOARD CULTRUE
kys

>trololololol
neck yourself

>die inside
>become macfag

Attached: laffing.png (120x113, 4.24K)

>>trololololol
kys

%41

you first

I didn't chop off my dick though

>lack of imessage
Lol gay

my computer doesn't fight me, I use arch btw
sometimes I run "sudo pacman -Syyu"
it hasn't broke in several years
nothing requires config shit, just werks

>I didn't chop off my dick though
doubt

Attached: 1647129986136.png (1790x1831, 1.4M)

lost me there shill, if you cared about freedom you wouldn't mind two flaming shits about ifags products

>my computer doesn't fight me
>I use arch btw
pick one and only one

yeah troons loathe other troons and real women. news @ 11.

for your daily does of estrogen, get filtered by unix fag

he is a paid shill don't waste your time bro

you are right by accident but still a retard, fuck off

anything i cant cope with is shilling
meds, NOW

>jewgle spying GOOD
>end to end encryption BAD
do freetards really?

>I used to use Linux. Then one day I woke up and realized that there is nothing in the world I give a flying fuck about. I don't want my computer to fight me. Freedom is worthless when all the free choices are all hot garbage. Everytime I try Linux there is always something massive that gets in my way like screen tearing, gpu driver problems, lack of iMessage integration, etc etc etc. I wanted to love Linux but the devs don't even care about it enough to make it worth using, so why the fuck should I? Reinstalling an actually usable OS rn.

Attached: zazzled.jpg (512x512, 31.86K)

>million daily threads of how someone used linux but switched over to apples
>same op
>same images
>same filenames
>not shilling
ok

>trust me bro I'm totally not a shill
You sure convinced me, shill.

There is a dozen of different services that use ete encryption besides apple, google included, fuck off retard

>>million daily threads of how someone used linux but switched over to apples
wow, people tried loonix because it's ACTUALLY constantly shilled by incel loosers on Any Forums, realized it's shit, and went back to an OS that just works
>>same op
prove it
>>same images
literally wrong
>>same filenames
literally wrong
>>not shilling
yes