Why do right wingers support selling nuclear secrets to foreign governments?

Why do right wingers support selling nuclear secrets to foreign governments?

Attached: 1659642643475554.jpg (919x1145, 104.34K)

yea OP thats exactly whats happening. you win the token of the day... kys

dude normally i think the conspiratards are full of it too even if trump is a serial liar and fraud.
but some things are far too convenient. kush got 2billion from the saudis, this is documented and not some lousie mensch twitter thread. its real.
2 billion is a LOT OF MONEY. More than trump has even if you pretend he's really a billionaire (he is not).
add to that the fact he is in deepp deep debt and it starts to feel more likely.

now nuclear or not i dont know, there were early reports that said "nuclear" but they never said weapons and since its fucking classified as fuck we wouldnt know anyhow. all we can do is speculate.
what we can know is he had no business having those documents, they are the kind that never ever leave a secure area. Even the president cannot take them and even he cannot declassify them. And even if he did, there is a process, not a magic wand. But it doesn't matter because those types of docs he is not able to use how he wants.
again this part is important: no matter what they are, they are docs that do not leave a secure area. no cameras, no notes, etc. you can go in and read them but thats it. they are ridiculously secret.

that shit alone would put anyone not him in prison and its not even up for debate.

It's his right as a former president to sell/give/gift/quid pro quo the information to whomever he wants

>It's his right as a former president to sell/give/gift/quid pro quo the information to whomever he wants

Attached: 1656452080538.jpg (640x420, 122.17K)

Oh, look, another Orange Man Bad NPC TDS thread. Just what Any Forums needed!

I don't appreciate what you're trying to insinuate libtard

Look OP, sometimes Presidents need to make choices to protect freedom. And that sometimes means selling nuclear secrets to hostile entities. Thats just how things are.

Jews love money.

Attached: 1630479148037.jpg (1024x643, 88.74K)

Attached: Jews&Blacks.jpg (926x960, 113.37K)

>glasses bad

OP thinks MAGA has gone Nuclear!
Trump had the codes, dudes. Trump had the fucking codes this whole time. How did we miss that?

Attached: Bidens Dogs For Retards.jpg (700x525, 151.64K)

Why to own the da libs and trannies that live rent free in their heads 24/7, of course! If even one mid or left leaning individual was mildly inconvenienced by America being dismantled, than the MAGAtards will consider it an 'ebin based win'.

Cringe

Checked and based

LMAO

There's nothing cringe about reminding retarded democrats that Biden's White House has had three dogs involved with it and not two.

ywnbaw

Why do left wingers want to fuck kids?

Why would I want to be the inferior sex? You can’t no u every insult lobbed at you

Why do right winger fuck kids?

>Trump is facing federal prosecution for possibly stealing govt secrets
>B-BUT OLD MAN DOGS!!!!
The only one retarded are you deflecting rightoids.

Why do the Elite fuck kids. And why do Establishment boot lickers like you not give a fuck?

Because I want America to collapse

Because it's based and red-pilled. If you disagree, go back to Twitter or Reddit then.