Can any foot fetishist tell me what makes feet so sexy to you? Is it the ankle, or do you have a favourite toe?

Can any foot fetishist tell me what makes feet so sexy to you? Is it the ankle, or do you have a favourite toe?

Attached: BF2318AF-CD2F-4A98-8A89-F8C448972B96.jpg (450x450, 17.85K)

soles

Care to explain?

This.

I like feet, but don't have a foot fetish. It stems from my very first girlfriend rubbing my dick with her feet. We were too young to be overtly sexual in her house so we would lay under a blanket on opposite sides of the couch and she would give me foot jobs. Too bad women think it's beta. Also my current girlfriend has plantar fasciitis so her feet are probably the least sexy pair of feet you could have. Breaking up with her soon. Not because of that tho. I like when attractive women have very clean, small, and feminine looking feet with nice arches and smooth pink soles.

What exactly makes you think you don't have a foot fetish?

Also, I just like women's bodies in general... so thinking a girl has cute feet, legs, thighs, is not weird at all in my opinion and doesn't require a fetish. Beta foot cucks ruined women's perspective on guys who like feet.

I don't think it's possible to explain . Why do most men think boobs are hot? Sure we can come up with some hypothesis about how it shows good childbearing capability- but at the end of the day, it's just: Exposed flesh = My dick is hard

Feet fetish has always been seen as a submissive thing, even pre internet. It's the lowest part of a person's body.

For me it is a kink, not a fetish. My girlfriend still turns me on regardless of her not so attractive feet. She has a huge wonderful ass and many other amazing features.

Foot fags can’t explain their mental health

Unironically you're the fag if you wouldn't let an attractive woman rub your dick with her perfect feet. Especially if she wants to.

nope

it's instinctual probably.
historically anytime you could see the bottom of a girl's feet was probably a good time for you. Toes have a lot of visual similarities to vagina folds.
Either that or were just degenerates.

Attached: Madison (4).jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

If you dont want to lick and kiss every inch of a woman you have low test or you're more bi/gay than straight

you just described a fetish

I honestly couldn't tell you why I like feet, I just always have. I was fascinated by feet and shoes even before I had much of an idea about sex.

What makes an attractive foot is hard to pin down. I know it when I see it.
But summarized:
>Small
>Short, both soles and toes
>Good toe proportion. No "index toe longer than big toe"
>Good "slope" on the toes. Not too steep because it looks bony and the pinkie toe gets all weird

continueing
user, you do know beta is the next in hierarchy to an alpha?
The fact that you care so much about what women think as a man makes you less than a beta. Sorry, but it's the truth. Wake the fuck up bro.
Please educate me a little, what's the difference between kink and a fetish?
>Got insulted when somebody said "foot fag"
newfag

Attached: Pmh5Sdz.jpg (720x405, 55.3K)

FETISH - a form of sexual desire in which gratification is strongly linked to a particular object or activity or a part of the body other than the sexual organs

My gratification is not 'strongly linked' to feet. I just like them because I'm not gay.

what should I say? they just look nice

Attached: BD806999-E997-4E7E-BB71-878D53DEA8E3.jpg (1170x1837, 371.61K)

You sound closeted

kill yourself

I think you should head on over to one of the nine tranny/sissy/trap threads where you belong.

see
>I'm not gay.
Denial again. It's ok to be gay. Nobody is judging you.

Attached: dTk9fTi.jpg (247x204, 8.6K)

Why so insecure, fren?

Smell.

To be honest with you, I am insecure about expressing that I think some feet are attractive. Women associate men who like feet with beta cucks. If you actually got to spend time arouns a few of them you would find that out. I have only ever known one woman to have a foot fetish. She wanted me to dominate her feet. It was awesome.

I've rubbed plenty of feet. Was nothing "beta" about any of it.

And I son't believe that last bit.