Go to a restaurant

>go to a restaurant
>eat a nice meal
>walk out without tipping
It's literally that easy. I don't know why it's a point of contention when they cannot force you to tip. Waiters are like jannies, they deserve to be miserable.

Attached: tip.jpg (823x1024, 61.66K)

Attached: 1661281527536.jpg (500x456, 86.25K)

This post brought to you by a NEET that has no appreciation for the work that other people do in order to keep his fat faggot ass alive and well.

Attached: 1649306985854.jpg (367x451, 23.22K)

>well
Let's not spread more lies here, user.

>wipe first and get a towel for the spill
this isnt as epic an own on wagies as they think it is

Living wage… it’s that easy

Attached: D5755601-96CB-478F-9A12-21E82044665C.jpg (457x450, 45.62K)

And why is it my job to pay their salary?

Money must be exchanged for goods and services.

We already pay a base price for the goods and services. Tips are, and should be, completely optional. If niggas need more money, they should find a real job or cut out the middle man and beg on the streets.

when you walk in to that establishment, you agree to the rules of the game as they stand, not as you'd like them to be, you whiny cunt. in america, we tip. don't like it? go to europe. or better yet, stay home, make some ramen in mommy's kitchen and save your money for an education, then do something about your perceived problem. everyone wins.

>t-the rules doodiehead!
Show me the law that says I have to tip. You can't. You can only make up bullshit and insult me. Consider suicide.
>go to europe
Why the fuck would I, a guy opposed to mandatory tipping, move to a country where tipping is included in the price of meals with no option to not pay it, where I'd be forced to pay for people's healthcare and shit? That sounds a lot more like a place you should move to. Take your meds, commie.

what law is it that makes such retardation "the rule of the game"?

tell me ur a nigger without telling me ur a nigger lmao.

>go to a restaurant
That's where you fucked up.

This

>AnCap idiocy
>More AnCap idiocy
Ah. I see the problem here. You're an idiot manbaby.
Enjoy that Something Extra the staff adds to your dish, dudebro.

LMAO the work they do is covered by their salary, which is paid by the employer. You're just enjoying getting railed by the fat sweaty Greek faggot who refuses to pay his employees and charges you the difference, every single time you go out, and literally being proud of it. So glad we don't deal with this backwards ass logic here.

I hope you enjoy the boogers and cum diet. OP

>no argument
>yes name calling
I accept your surrender.

Come to canada where we have socalist tipping. The manager and busboy and the dishwaher all are forced to pool their tips and split them.

You get shit service because nobody gives a fuck.,

So you still aren't for a livable salary even if they bake it into the cost of the meal.

so you're saying it's mandatory to tip?

literally just tip if you enjoyed their service. or if they did an adequate job. it's a nice thing to do. you probably make a lot more than them

t. tipless kitchen staff cuck

If I was the manager, I would fire people who don't give a fuck on the spot and hire people who actually care about doing their job. That's what they're paid for.