Is Fiverr good for finding freelance work?

Is Fiverr good for finding freelance work?

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 3.13K)

Yeah. Can you invent a ai that hates the world but loves me if I kick ya 5 bucks?

Freelancing platforms would only make sense if poos, pakis and brbrbrazilians were range-banned from using them

For streetshitters to do our jobs for us, sure. Work? I'll just spend 1% of my monthly income on jungle and shit street rats to do 90% of my work. I just go in and remove all the bullshit JavaScript and gorgeous looks culture.

Attached: 1657294849496.jpg (300x168, 7.75K)

no. it's awful. having to create a gig when i don't even know what to do. i want a stack overflow based model where i get paid to help people's code. not advertise my retarded skills
having to add photos and essays and gig levels is ludicrous. upwork doesn't hire me. what can i do Any Forums? still in school 18+ i have linux experience, i have programming experience i just need job pls pls

Finding work above minimum wage even if you have proof of skills is very hard. You're competing with a sea of third worlder's that live on $10 per day.

You could legitimately make MORE MONEY pan handling.

Do mexicans even charge $20 to cut your grass anymore?

Attached: ZuckBreakfast.jpg (1008x567, 107.09K)

>get a high paying gig
>distribute the work out as your own gigs
>let these people do the separate gigs
>submit the final product back
>profit

are you an accountant?

To be fair the language barrier filters out most of the tards. If you find one that can articulate himself well at least in writing and it doesn't look like google translate copy&paste it probably means above average intelligence.

Don't waste your time with "gigs" and "microtask" sites. Your best bet is to start a project with Patreon or some other equivalent to get donations.

Well ... how much do you think your work is worth?

Attached: fiverr.png (1416x841, 716.18K)

no. i just know how the game works. search up gigs with "Amazon" in the title and they're paying over $100/hr and can be easily broken up into smaller tasks you can hire people to work on for $10. it's not ethical and these sites are a malignancy so i don't actually do this, but others do successfully

People looking for quality work don't go to fiver. They want quantity. The people who hire on fiver are the same people that will go to a harbor freight store and look at the clearance section.

Still, what kind of app could you possibly make so fast that 10$ would be worth it? None. That's why you have to look at their names and all will be clear. They live in a country where 10$ per day is a lot. You do not

Brown hands typed OP's post

OP here. The main reason I'm interested in Fiverr is to gain experience and build a portfolio.

lmao

Then might as well contribute to open source. You will probably get more money from donations desu

How can I get started contributing to open source? I can't figure out how to understand other people's GitHub projects.

I suggest you select a project, simple for starters, take a little bit of a look around the code just to understand where logic for what lies, then start looking at issues and resolve them. Try smaller projects first