When do I get to be with someone?

When do I get to be with someone?

Attached: 046.jpg (326x326, 25.06K)

When you ask enough girls out, go on enough shitty dates to find someone you click with

U r a faget

Why would I being a girl ask out girls?

I am making steak

If you’re a girl, tell a the guy you like that he is cute, if he’s into you, he’ll take things from there. Also, tits or gtfo

Yeah butt steak

You need to actually put in the effort to find someone. I got friends that wish they had girlfriends but they don’t do anything, they just expect the girls to come to them. Ten years later and they’re still single.

Alright

What

Ah well

Well that's a whole different story. You're living in an era of the most effeminate males in history, at least the whites are. These males, if you can even call them that, don't even have jobs and live with their parents. They're too afraid to approach you or sometimes even look at you. If you decided to approach them .. you could probably have your choice of incels but they are the lowest possible creatures on the male spectrum. You'd probably kys after two days with one of them.

Attached: 1659920271781558.jpg (945x600, 133.12K)

Doubt

>When do I get to be with someone?

When you get off the internet, go outside and meet people. Anything less and you don't get shit.

>You're living in an era of the most effeminate males in history

Shut the fuck up you actual retard

I am below average I cannot go outside

What do you mean “ah well”? Nigga if you want to catch a fish are you just gonna sit on your fat ass and hope it comes to you or are you going to stick your little worm dick into the fucking ocean?

Post tits, ass and pussy then, let us enjoy you

It's not a direct attack on you, calm down faggot. Why does this trigger you? It's objectively true.

I mean I am not 15

That does it. Send in me.

#FreeMyBro

All the more reason you should actually make the effort instead of hoping she’s gonna fall from the sky like some Disney movie bullshit

>she
Are u high
Hmm

My face when I look good in the morning then look in the mirror and go for a pack of cigarettes and my hair straightens
At least my dress is goth

Just be nice to people. I’m taking my friend out this weekend to show him that women like it when you tell them corny shit like “you’re the most beautifulest woman in the whole wide world what is your name” then walk away, come back with a guitar. Works every time.

It's not and it's retarded shit for people that need to feel better about themselves while not going outside