I thought Biden was incompetent

I thought Biden was incompetent...
the other Democratic Presidential front runner?

WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 8.25.27 AM.png (593x842, 727.11K)

If Trump runs it doesn't matter who the Dem candidate is. Trump will lose by 81 million anti-trump votes again. Probably 85 million this time.

Sure, lets just allow mail in votes where the mail in votes are not verified, 3rd party organizations go out and help Democrats fill out voting forms, then collect them and drive around the city dropping them in various drop off boxes. If the Democrat is behind by 140K after midnight and the polling station has closed, a truck can drive up at 3am and drop off 150K votes, 95% of which are for the Democrat and 5% for Trump... Then all state election laws can change so more mail in votes can be collect 2 weeks following election day..

if you do all this, yes Democrats will get 81 Million votes....

Democrts,"no no that is not what happened..."

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED...

and the ONLY Democratic reply to this is "stop being racist" and "voter suppression"

Shut up you retarded conspiracy theorist.

Attached: 1A5X.gif (245x185, 840.13K)

This is the plan, Trump takes over the GOP and runs over and over, never winning because the Dems fabricate horseshit against him and push it in MSM.

What you faggots don't realize is that Trump is in on it.

The 2020 election is the MOST verified in history. What you are claiming is 100% NOT true. Just BS from Rudy and Pillow guy. ALL votes were verified.

>What you faggots don't realize is that Trump is in on it.
How did you get so brainwashed?

Attached: 5e890833-0ec4-4765-8c96-1863db7d932e_text.gif (400x225, 1.15M)

I hope you’re a shill because if you’re choking on the DNCs corrupt cock this badly I just feel sad for you

Go look for bigfoot or jews in the trees or whatever you do. Just do it somewhere else.

Attached: 1624392903796.jpg (250x181, 3.21K)

NOT VERIFIED!
RE-COUNTED - YES
VERIFIED - NO!

go fucking look... all the states did was RECOUNT!

RECOUNTING IS NOT VERIFYING IF THE VOTE RECEIVED WAS FROM 1 - AN AMERICAN and 2 - WHO IS LAWFULLY AUTHORIZED TO VOTE (non-illegal, felon)

Attached: 297.jpg (680x383, 40.57K)

>MOST verified
Maybe, but that only means former elections were even worse than this one.
Remind me again, who's the second-most voted for president in history?

People who say "conspiracy theory" are looking around and HOPING people just dismiss the claim because THEY KNOW THE TRUTH IS WORSE

1 - COVID WAS BIO ENGINEERED BY CHINA IN THE WUHAN VIROLOGY LAB (i.e. a virus manipulated by human tech)

2 - the 2020 US ELECTION WAS MANIPULATED - by there is ZERO Federal Entities looking in to it BECAUSE THE US' "DEMOCRATIC" CREDIBILITY WOULD NEVER RECOVER - EVER and that is too important / more important than a 4 year election

Attached: trump supporters.jpg (557x696, 222.87K)

Who cares who THE LOSER is. Who's the FIRST most voted, amirite?

Attached: 3421fsd.jpg (1400x653, 133.81K)

WHOA LOOK AT ALL THE CAPITAL LETTERS!
THIS GUY MUST BE ON TO SOMETHING!
SO MANY CAPITAL LETTERS!

Still seethin’
>yikes

the 2020 election was the poorest run and manages election is US history - PERIOD

Election laws being changed by election officials and NOT state legislatures WHICH IS HOW STATES IMPLEMENT LAW.. you know, people voting on whether to accept or reject a state law

but hey "COVID EMERGENCY" - change any and everything... laws are officially suspended - processes mean nothing - Federal mandates and the suppression of constitutional freedoms are ok

Liberals - rape? well it's a "covid emergenc"y so i'm going to allow it...

MOAR CAPS

NOW WITH ADDED REDDIT SPACING

Attached: 1661107735722003.png (800x600, 125.6K)

>2016
Russia hacked the election
>2020
MOST verified

Attached: 1655342654627.gif (240x120, 1.2M)

Attached: Pass the Buck Joe.jpg (480x360, 134.88K)

Good. Now shut up grandpa.