Can't believe I'm dying from COVID. I'm only 30 years old

Can't believe I'm dying from COVID. I'm only 30 years old.

Attached: human-skeleton-pajamas-lying-bed-indoors-170612248.jpg (800x533, 46.8K)

Good riddance

What serious autoimmune disease do you have, that makes vulnerable to dying from covid?

None. Not even fat

sucks to suck

can we trade places

If you're such a pussy that Covid is the thing that kills you, well user, you didn't deserve to be part of the gene pool

Then what are you on about, covid shouldn't be killing you then.

I'm sorry covidanon, but you should have had your three Pfizer jabs and seven boosters just like are lord and savior joebiden christ. He is living testament that you can survive this if you just get vaccinated, social distance and wear you mask. All you can do now is pray that if you do recover, that your long covid will not permanently disable you.

I know people who are 70 years old, out of shape, and grossly over weight who had COVID before getting vaxxed and they are still kicking. I also know people in their late 30's who are slightly over weight and mildly active that got it, wound up on oxygen because they got pneumonia on top of it, and they are still kicking. Pretty much everyone I know who got it and didn't get vaxxed are still around. Sure some of them wound up in the hospital for a few weeks, but they recovered. I also know people who haven't been vaxxed who barely had any symptoms.

If you feel like you are dying and not in the hospital go to the hospital and have them give you some oxygen. Just don't let them intubate you. If they put you in a coma and shove a tube down your throat there is a high probability you won't survive.

>Dying from covid
And yet finds time to turn on a computer and tell everyone... interesting

I survived covid two times with a bit of effort, feels good

I don't believe you either.

Could be using mobile device. Every smartphone I have ever owned has had a mobile browser on them. Plus I believe there might be an app for Any Forums.

Of course you don't, you live in a conspiracy-theory reality where no 30 year old ever died of covid.

Attached: you-see-it-is.gif (220x220, 965.17K)

Still... You're dying! I think the last thing I would think to do is post bullshit on Any Forums

My uncle was 88 and in a nursing home. Asymptomatic.

Why are you such a pussy user?

Here here

July 2021, June 2022. Look like my natural immunity wanes after 10 months or so. Better than that spike vax.

First time was ROUGH. 5 days if the worst flu I've ever had. Second time was a headcold for 2-3 days

idk if I had covid. probably have. had tye flu or something twice since the pandemic began. didn't have it checked though. Could have been covid, idk. It was more of a nuisance than a danger.
Especially if I had days lff work anyway and the weather was nice.

Wait, wouldn't you?

Hoax can't kill anyone.... you're a lier.