I'm a cop that browses Any Forums while on shift

I'm a cop that browses Any Forums while on shift.

Attached: im going to kick your ass and get away with it.jpg (300x300, 24.79K)

Ever shoot any niggers?

Whats your badge number?

Not yet.

Assuming this isn't a LARP,
Is it true cops can pull over other cops for not following traffic laws? And if yes does it happen often?
Cops in my area regularly go 5+ over the speed limit even when not pursuing someone, and lots of them do frequent rolling stops.

Attached: BLJ.gif (483x195, 1.36M)

Fuck you pig, acab bootlicking faggot

Ever put your knee down on a nigger so he can't breathe?

is it treason to enforce a gun law? and is running someones CCL considered enforcing a gun law?

>Is it true cops can pull over other cops for not following traffic laws?
Yes.
>And if yes does it happen often?
No.
>Cops in my area regularly go 5+ over the speed limit even when not pursuing someone, and lots of them do frequent rolling stops.
We don't pull over other cop cars but we do pull each other over when in a personal vehicle while off shift.

Fuck you, too.

Not yet.

>is it treason to enforce a gun law?
No.
>and is running someones CCL considered enforcing a gun law?
Yes.

you already get a ticket for going 5 over the speed limit? that sucks, man. also, do americans really?

ACAB boy: Officer! Help, I was just mugged and robbed!

COP: I know you. Be with you in a few. Have to finish my other boot. Don’t bleed on my car.

Shot a shitbull recently?

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1440x600, 69.15K)

Kek, I'm just imagining a cop pulling me over for speeding, and then another cop pulls the first cop over for making an illegal U turn to chase me.

>Since you're brave enough to browse Any Forums at work, enjoy boobs

Attached: 1642753658225.jpg (850x1274, 392.24K)

it's like the chicken and egg question. what was first the corrupt asshole cops or the antifa fags saying retarded shit like acab?

i got one for going 15 over once. where I live cops don't really care about 5 over but in some places I've been, I'm told to drive THE speed limit, no more no less, because the local cops are total turd nuggets about it.
Technically a cop is allowed to pull you over for only going ONE over but he'd have to be a real shithead to do that.

Not yet.

Thanks. I gotta go now.

Does it ever trouble you how illiterate you and your colleagues are in the law?

An hero

me too

we can, no one does

Your opinion means less than nothing to me. Let this be your reminder to leave your mom's basement - your hot pockets are ready.

Also, please tell people who think like you to stop fucking calling us. When your shitty friends fuck you over or you are the victim of some terrible crime, do us all a favor and handle it yourself. Don't be a hypocrite.

I don't care about guns laws if it is involving law abiding citizens. Gun laws are meant to hammer felons and criminals who shouldn't have guns - in my opinion.

Corrupt asshole cops came first. People with loads of authority that probably shouldn't have it have existed for thousands of years. Antifa is a product of living in a very soft, privileged society where true oppression doesn't really exist so it is manufactured.

Attached: 1637346943613.png (200x202, 20.56K)

what up anoncop!

Has no one ever caught you viewing the underaged fanarts shit that is continuously posted here?