I’m really going to go the rest of my life without a wife and kids, aren’t I?

I’m really going to go the rest of my life without a wife and kids, aren’t I?

So what the fuck is the point? Why bother? Might as well sell my house, stop paying taxes, and go innawoods then.

Attached: C35D1063-6A92-411C-A1D1-29150D06E897.jpg (1000x982, 71.95K)

There is no point. I wish a total society collapse.

ur mom gay

no you will not

I’ll marry you user, I’ve got a fertile womb too lol just turned 18 last month ^-^ just keep me taken care of and I’ll do the rest

No you don't, fuck OP. I'll pay you double what he makes in a year to not marry him.

The point now is that you won't be making the same stupid mistakes most normies make by wasting several decades working a shitty job to raise kids nor will you run the 2 in 3 chance of having your marriage fall apart making it all a waste of time...so you can literally live your life however you want without having to deal with the baggage that is a wife & kids.

But he’s sad and I’d rather take care of him and be taken care of till he dies or I die than just be paid

Nooooo, don't do it stupid go-, I mean user
You mustn't abandon the wagecage, what will happen to the economy? Who's going to provide for Jamal's kids?

Nah, don't do that, it's attainable to get what you want and you will eventually, it just takes time and a lot of fucking effort for some people.

I see that as a total win.
No wife, no kids, just fucking girls for fun, living my life.

Besides as a virgin at my age I’d rather just have kids with one man and be a good housewife ^~^

Don't worry, user. Having children is immoral, so you're just doing what's right :)

You're really fucking bad at trolling

Probably the worst I've ever seen on Any Forums in the 15 long years I've been here

I am getting to the point where I am just going to hire a surrogate & have a son to raise myself. I will be able to retire comfortably by 40 as it stands.

Want me to post my tits with a time stamp? Cause don’t test me user I will. With my id that covers everything except age and time stamp???

I’ve been hearing the same tired excuse for years now. I’m 31, make 6 figures, and can bench double my body weight. I can’t get any better. At one point is this just some sick gay joke? Why is finding a girl who isn’t fat, covered in tattoos, or has a kid harder than solving the Hodge conjecture?

Well now that youre looking for attention, follow the rules retard

Attached: RbvB6iiQA2mEGV2nhwBAO1U9UU8IkebUNYj_R9GmRuA__01.jpg (731x405, 126.17K)

Because women can sense the disgusting stench of desperation sleeping out of every open pore in your body oozing the fuck out. Holy shit no wonder no woman wants to touch you you fucking tard.

>Verification not require

Lol ok ur just mad op gets bitches and you don’t

> OP gets bitches
> OP's post is about how he gets no bitches

Every day, women reaffirm to me the idea that they're so retarded that they should probably be treated as children. Anyway, tits with timestamp or gtfo newfag.

Also, as always, SAGE

be the societal collapse you wish to see in the world user.

Ok fatass

Simply not true because I still lay ass pretty regularly. Now give me a reason that isn’t banal and meaningless.

Yeah sure, as long as you were born a femanon, I don't want to see fake tits

I'm almost 30 with a hell of a lot of catching up to do. I'm also a virgin but you'd never be able to tell in person. I can name tons of attractive things about myself and you can too. The only difference between us right now is you're feeling down about your situation at the moment. You can't give up for future you.

>make 6 figures
>can bench double my body weight

Those are great things to have going for you. I'd say you have more going for you than I have currently.

Just don't give up.