IQ and Political Affiliation

How come every available scientific study and scholarly article says that right wingers have lower IQs than liberals?

Attached: CE5314FC-04BC-496B-A010-7699EFD45EA6.jpg (515x500, 71.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=62311
jstor.org/stable/41417016
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1948550618800494
files.osf.io/v1/resources/2gtdm/providers/osfstorage/58b02e34594d9001f8e85130?action=download&direct&version=1
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0190272510361602
jspp.psychopen.eu/index.php/jspp/article/view/7771
pewresearch.org/politics/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/
journals.elsevier.com/american-journal-of-preventive-medicine
science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abf1234
google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201311/who-s-smarter-republicans-and-democrats-in-congress?amp
sharpbrains.com/blog/2006/12/21/are-cognitive-abilities-the-same-thing-as-intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

selection bias

Rightards think higher education is "Jewish globohomo indoctrination", and then they wonder why wealthy intellectuals are usually left leaning and support woke ideologies. Turns out being a fat retard isn't profitable unless you're like Trump or Jones and know how to profit off of grifting even dumber subhumans.

My poltical ideology is based schizo garbage but that is a good thing because life is meaningless and having some sort of meaning is good even if it is false meaning. Capitalism must be overthrown or accelerated I'm not sure which yet. The federal government is run by demons. All false hierarchies must be destroyed. Also ideas are viruses that are trying to will themselves into existence and the systems that man creates are the next stage of evolution. No I will not take my meds.

because they do, right wingism and fascism is the cancer niggerish attitude of the white race, a liberal/leftist impulse is great example of the exclusive white ethical purity, the problem is that niggers take advantage of our good nature.

Based self-aware lunatic

You mean the people destroying a nation for the morals of a dead God they don't belive in?

If libs are so educated, why are they so irrational?

>libtards begging for loan forgiveness.

SHUT YOUR TRANNIE FAGGOT COMMIE MOUTH YOU CUCK.

>accelerationism
i never got the reasoning for this. it just feels like someone saying "x isn't actually as bad as we thought, this isn't evidence of me being wrong, we just need to convince everyone of something that isn't true by making it true"

That's just factually false. Blacks have lower iqs than whites and they are 90% dem. Same goes for women.

so you're saying that democrats still have higher iqs despite a large proportion being black or female? republicans must be fucking retarded then

Thanks for proving my point retard.

Cuz they needa study deez nutz lmao

The only way you can even come close to winning is if you include blacks in the IQ distribution. White liberals out perform white conservatives in terms of cognitive ability and that’s been demonstrated many, many times now.

Because generally speaking it's easier to convince stupid people to vote against their own best interests and in favor of those who want to screw them over.

Blacks are part of the democrat party no? That's why I included them and women. Both are scientifically proven to lower IQs than white men. You not understanding a simple statement further proves you too have a lower IQ.

And white liberals have higher IQs than white conservatives. What’s your point?

Direct correlation between lower intelligence and right wing ideologies

scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=62311

jstor.org/stable/41417016

Conservatives have lower cognitive abilities

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1948550618800494

files.osf.io/v1/resources/2gtdm/providers/osfstorage/58b02e34594d9001f8e85130?action=download&direct&version=1

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0190272510361602

Trump supporters have higher mental rigidity, low empathy, unable to process new information

jspp.psychopen.eu/index.php/jspp/article/view/7771

Conservatives less likely to be educated

pewresearch.org/politics/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/
journals.elsevier.com/american-journal-of-preventive-medicine

Conservatives are less likely to distinguish fiction from reality, believe in disinformation

science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abf1234

Republican senators and house members have far lower cognitive ability and education than democrats

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201311/who-s-smarter-republicans-and-democrats-in-congress?amp

Attached: 45490063-1446-4493-902D-8877CD1D1962.jpg (819x1024, 97.19K)

dumb people exist. just not dumber than voting age conservashits lmao

Education doesn't correlate to IQ. It means you went to school. Also the pic is UK and US. I assume we're talking strictly US according to OPs statements. All your cognitive ability links are worthless

sharpbrains.com/blog/2006/12/21/are-cognitive-abilities-the-same-thing-as-intelligence

Again we are talking IQs. More women and blacks are Democrats. Thus it brings down the average IQ. Try harder. I know you think you're smart but the reality is you are not.

This

There's a reason they're called Dumbocrats
topkek lmao

I'd say you too are retarded because you can't follow the link up to the post they are referring to and see that it is not what I said but you already know it so I'll leave it at that.

I like how he said, "all of your links don't count," just so he doesn't look like a loser and face information that proves he's lost the discussion.

>rightoid states on welfare
>rightoids can't afford gas

>orange man won cuz my fee fees

In America, Republicans have and average 5.4% higher IQ.

What the studies taken in various Western nations show is that the more ethnocentric and socially conservative one is, the lower their IQ. But the more economically liberal they are (right-wing), the higher IQ they have.

Studies also show that conservatives have much more political knowledge in general politically informed).

We can talk about other factors like morality and behavior, but this is what the data shows.

Score 1 for lolbertarians and classical liberals I guess.

Attached: IQ.png (856x1015, 135.62K)

This is probably due to the fact that leftwing Marxists love using selection bias to hide their inadequacies. To be fair picrel is just pathetic.

Attached: iq3.png (691x711, 84.39K)

It's spelled covfefe