UNderrated Albums Bread

UNderrated Albums Bread

Attached: Strength_(Enuff_Z'nuff_album_-_cover_art).jpg (300x300, 14.48K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12.55K)

Attached: ElDeeFifty.jpg (300x300, 26.98K)

Attached: alive_1997_-_daft_punk.jpg (600x600, 86.95K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x224, 12.58K)

Attached: R-240536-1391807257-4758.jpg (567x567, 69.05K)

Attached: 71EIxCCACGL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1311, 135.68K)

Saw this album in the last music thread. Found some pretty good tunes... TR/ST was a fuckin gem in there. Glad I found them.

That was me brother, glad you dig them, Enuff ZNuff is definitely underrated. I think Blue Island and Time to Let You Go are my fav tracks from this album.

Hell yeah, thanks man. It's rare I find new music I like these days, besides some dark trap stuff. I've been needing a switch of mood lately.

Attached: Exordium.jpg (1198x1200, 263.24K)

Bump. Last thread was real good.

James Taylor - Gorilla [1975]

Attached: 81aokfDQwRL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 16.2K)

>Underrated

It's a fantastic album, but literally everyone thinks that.

Now, if you're talking The Color Before the Sun, Then yeah, massively underrated.

Remember the song from the 90s "Lovefool"?
This album isnt just Lovefool and 10 other assorted songs, this is an album through and through. If it weren't for Lovefool I would have never listened to the album but my god, a great album but objectively maybe a solid 6. I liked it. Sometimes I just want to listen to light, airy, sweet, melodies that are easy on the ears, sometimes I also want to listen to angsty, angry, aggressive, confused and rageful punk and metal.

Attached: FirstBandOnTheMoon.jpg (316x316, 16.38K)

Attached: tribal thunder.jpg (750x750, 212.83K)

Fight me

Attached: load.jpg (355x349, 30.75K)

Attached: Rush_Vapor_Trails.jpg (300x300, 91.62K)

what makes it good faggot? never listened to it?

It's shitty thrash, Metallica has always been shitty thrash music. The least talented of the big 4 for certain.

least talented? thats a hot take. I think that goes to megadeth or slayer. megadeth because they are extemely hit or miss, when they hit like in rust in peace or peace sells, they hit hard, but when they miss? lord, youre better off listening to yoko ono. slayer because kerry kings solos alone are so god awful they make them a contender for the worst of the 4.

I just like how groovy and heavy it is. Like a less intense Pantera-esque sound.
King Nothing and Outlaw Torn whoop ass.
At worst, Load is still leagues better than the follow-up....

I appreciate you telling me you understand nothing about music or guitar work. I find it hilarious you compare Kerry to someone like kirk lmao, an overrated riff writer whose wah pedal carries through most solos. Thanks for your input cheif, now go listen to lulu.

oh okay, I am not 12 years old so I dont have to prove I listen to music or "understand" guitar work. Kirk was taught by Joe Satriani around the Master of Puppets era. If you think Joe Satriani is a hack then I guess Paul Gilbert, Jason Becker, and Marty Friedman are just jerkoffs that play fast and nothing else. Jason Becker and Marty were both in Cacophony, Marty was an amateur compared to Jason, go fuck yourself.

(You) are gonna need this user

Attached: butthurt-ointment.jpg (1500x760, 119.08K)