Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Attached: armalite rifle15.jpg (3024x1470, 1.31M)

I think with one of those "4 round" pmag extensions on a 40 rounder I can get 15 Beowulf loaded and inserted on a closed bolt.
Anybody make more than a 4 extension?

Yes

Cus smart men uses claymores for squirrel huntin' boy!

Set em up all round the forest, come back later, pick up all them squirrels of the ground, bring a pinecone for spice, put it all in a stew pot full o moonshine, and cook yer self some Kentucky chilli.

Because im not about to go to war

I have better things to spend money on and better hobbies to waste time with

We’re in a stead of war you delusional faggot. Look at what Biden and the democrats are doing to this nation

>thinks guns are used only in wars
dumb nigger i should shoot your ass

technically do, as far as the ATF is concerned at least. just can't afford to build it out.

>Cali compliant grip
>hollow plastic "stock"
>obvious 10rd mags

Why would anyone do that to an AR?
Is this some comi Cali regulation thing?

I'm gonna be honest, I think they look like absolute dogshit.
I miss the simplicity of Kalashnikovs, wood and metal; no plastics.

No.
It's actually OP's fetish.

because i have no money for a gun and if i had money for a gun I'd want a zip 22 because the zip 22 is a hilarious fucking trainwreck of a gun

thumbhole stocks arent cali compliant. only with the block off plate in place would it be cali compliant.

Attached: herastaglower.jpg (400x250, 12.3K)

I collect vintage Shotguns with graded wood.
Wood is unpredictable and flawed by nature. For something you may rely on with your life you want metal and polymer, no wood.

What makes an AK more "Simple" than an AR?
If anything long stroke piston + Stamped and riveted. AK's are easily more complex then a DI, AR milled from a block of aluminum.

nah not to rely on my life of course, and definetly not on a bulky 2050's looking rifle; that duty is on another weapon. I just don't like the look of ARs, too much plastic.

the look for me is simplistic, sorry if I didn't make myself clear. As I said, I think too much plastic looks like dogshit.

>obvious 30 round mags
>obvious not at all legal in ban states gun
>obvious not california legal stock
retard

>wood and metal
>no plastic
Tell that to Russia. The last AKs made with wood and metal were long before you were born.

Attached: spets.jpg (960x640, 160.73K)

Because up north our faggot prime Minister banned them.

Instead I have SKS.

It's illegal in brazil *sigh*

Because I'm not obsessed with firearms. Why is that so hard for you gun nuts to understand?

I've never needed a gun in 33 years, so I didn't go out and buy an AR-15

You don't need to be obsessed to own guns lol

I own a few, haven't shot any if them in a year or so. I'm just too lazy to drive out to the bush or get a range membership.