AHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL fuck Russia

I heard her head landed in her dad's lap. :)

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-045152_Chrome.jpg (1080x1409, 448.59K)

Nice

GRU op. The family had become problematic, saying Putin wasn't 'committed enough' to winning in Ukraine. Many will die under plutocracy, and the scapegoat is rarely the perpetrator

>Hahaha, its funny when innocent people die.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x166, 98.99K)

Winter is coming ;)

Attached: roasted.jpg (1536x1801, 482.7K)

>>Hahaha, its funny when innocent people die.
The cunt was not so innocent, vatnik fucktard. She was a journalist calling for genocide in Ukraine.

>making a fake reddit screenshot
no matter how useless my life becomes, I am grateful I will never be quite as useless as you

Attached: 1649334969204.jpg (768x1024, 241.09K)

Attached: 001.jpg (640x776, 86.61K)

cool beans yo. so like, when is putin gonna win this war and annex all of ukraine? that shits happening right?
what a bitch ass nigger russia is. can't even annex a 3rd world nation

Ugly face, but I bet she loved getting it up the ass

This.

The russian government concluded their "investigation" in less than 24 hours. The suspect, a ukrainian who was flagged by their intelligence service in April. She was able to infiltrate the country, set up shop in the same apartment building, surveil her target, and plant the bomb all without being noticed. Oh and she was able to flee the country in less than 12 hours.

id lay waste to the fuckin lot if it were my daughter .... no blood spilled would be enough

lets see what happens

Yep - it was a warning to Alexander. Putin doesn't want to escalate any further, and is hoping attrition will force the Ukrainians into submission. This was a "Shut the fuck up, Alex!"

>hahaha it's funny when retarded dipshits don't know what "innocent" means.

Russia also claimed she was with her 12-yr-old daughter during the bombing. How many "secret agent" assassins travel with their
pre-teen children when committing acts of mayhem?

she did not call for genocide in Ukraine, but that probably doesn't matter to people like you

>Darya Dugina, Mr Dugin’s daughter, was a journalist and both supported Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and her father’s aggressive foreign policy philosophies.

Of which was including genocide. Fucking vatnik retard nigger faggot idiot.

Dugin isn't calling for genocide either. Both are/were fairly wacky, but neither wanted genocide. I don't understand why ukro-cheerleaders are consistently retarded and cringe.

>Of which was including
>calling others retarded

Okay... this doesn't make much sense to me. First off, Leia and I have like thousands of daughters. Secondly, this propaganda was a result of something I fucked up myself. Am I supposed to care or was she special somehow? Was it retroactive propaganda from the whole Ellen thing? That did break my heart when I found out, but I'm a busy man. So... what's the deal here? How does this change or even affect anything?

I laughed when I heard this on the news. Russia is now communicating as if they were South Korea. Everyone knows they are lying but for some retards that take the propaganda for real.

>consistently retarded and cringe.
You wear that label, vatnick cunt. In the mean time, I laugh at all the retarded military moves by you orcs and laugh at the destruction of your junkyard army.

I'm an American, dipshit - I just know who these people are, and could point to Ukraine on a map before this year.