Whats the first thing u think of when u wake up?

for me its "Im alive!"

Attached: 1531204772347.png (450x393, 77.02K)

I want coffee

Yay another day of suffering.

Attached: 1474008154838.jpg (261x220, 7.15K)

ya me to but that comes after "I'm alive". first i realize im still alive, then i realize what my life is. i smoke a lot of weed so this is interesting

W A T E R

Rabbit

white noise

Usually, well, here we go again...

Attached: shriek_of_the_mutilated.jpg (1060x691, 58.83K)

Hopefully I'll get through another day

“Why again I didn’t fuck my wife yesterday?” while rubbing my morning erection, while she’s still snoring with bad breath.

i usually think about the dream i just had and if i should go back to sleep to continue it

y'all niggas be dreaming regularly?

Yes. Lay flat to increase the chance or cut back on the weed. Also sleeping on your back.

>cut back on the weed
don't smoke
>Also sleeping on your back
I always feel congested when I sleep on my back, is there something wrong with me

Same shit here just different inflection.

Oh god

Some days I wake up and just looks at the ceiling
Listen to the fan whirring
Just wait a minute

Soldering circuit boards with hidden messages
Blank is blank
Get into elevator wake up

"that was a weird fuckin dream wtf", "hello morning boner time to rub you against the bed as i stretch", "fuck niggers bitch kys dumb tranny haha *yawn*"

Attached: Yawning2.jpg (849x565, 33.95K)

This. Right before "uffhh ughh ehh not agaaainn!..."

every night and i usually remember them

Usually I’m just disappointed. Then I think of all the shit I have to drag myself through. Then all I think of is that I can’t wait to go back to bed.

My first thought of the day varies, but often my thoughts turn to Ronnie McNutt, and then I think of how I hate getting up to go to work, but that I couldn't imagine that my life would ever get so bad that I would do what he did, and I feel better.

sauce please!

Tell me about your life user.

Strangely accurate.

Who's going to try to kill me and who do I have to kill.

Attached: 270148-duke_nukem_004_1_.jpg (320x240, 10.19K)

Whats your dreams like

>"thank god i'm home"
i've been living in this town for ~6 years and i keep dreaming being in my hometown again living with my father again. i dream it over and over again almost every night. and it's always like a nightmare. and i always try to find ways in the dreams to get back home. and then a giant burden drops when i get awake. there isn't even anything bad happening or so, it's just that feeling of being stuck there and not being able to get back to my real home. in the dreams it feels like there's no way coming back to my real home.
it kinda sucks and i wonder if i'll get over this in my lifetime.

I can see it. Thank you.

i need the sauce of this please Any Forums

search for "lolita" on imagefap.com
thank me later ;)

I usually just think "i should wake up" since i'm not fully awake for half an hour after realizing i logged in reality again