Le autism mouse

>le autism mouse

Attached: 1.jpg (1180x1107, 68.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjXeq5pHwGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want a mouse with 5 buttons, 1 for each finger (possibly more than 1 on the side for my thumb)
Will it improve my computer skills or will it be just a novelty item?

Any mouse with more than three buttons (two buttons plus scrollwheel) is unnecessary garbage.

I don't know that back/forward button is pretty good.

If OP's pic is a G700s, the original g700 was my first $100 mouse, and I loved it. I wouldn't spend that much again, but it felt worth it until it started double clicking 6 months after purchase.
Now I use a logitech G100, and I miss the forward/back buttons and the turbo charged scroll wheel.

It's pretty good, but it is quite expensive

Too easy to hit with your thumb unless you grip your mouse in some horribly uncomfortable or bizarre way.

Not everyone is equiped with ogre fingers

Not everyone is literally five years old like most of Any Forums and has child fingers.
When you get older and get an adult body you'll understand.

Sure I will, gramps

>If OP's pic is a G700s
it is not, looks more like a MXMaster 2. The G700(s) is really good tho, I could never go back to less than 4 side buttons.

The only PERFECT forward/back buttons on a mouse ever.
Everything is shit in comparison. Everything.

It looks like a mouse designed for pedophiles

Experience?

mx master's thumb button works great as a dedicated workspace switcher on macos

This mouse it good because it does not accommodate lefties

Really? Never used the MX Master, but decided against buying a cheapish MX Master 1 as I figured the forward/back buttons would get hit accidentally when going for the other. Button placement seems a lot better in the 3rd version.

I would just like an usb c unifying receiver. it's 2022 ffs

I wish it was easier to press on MX3

Logitech G Pro X Superlight or Razer Orochi V2 for wireless mice? Or something else?

shape > everyything else but razer objectively has the best wireless technology (proper motionsync implementation, 4k hz wireless)
youtube.com/watch?v=cjXeq5pHwGs

Attached: 1654775293825.jpg (1200x1694, 1.06M)

thank you for the reply