Incest/Family Thread

Anyone have a sexual encounter with a family member? Who was it? How did it happen?

Attached: 1655917675474.jpg (792x594, 162.23K)

Are you the same guy posting the same pic asking the same question and getting the se story every single day?

May as well.talk about how heaven gained an angle and how you can flush niggers down the toilet

Will keep asking for the software fag who fucks his smarter younger sister to come back.

Cousin. 10years older. Started being flirty with her at a family wedding. Kept hoing on text, both admitting how our parents (who are sisters) woild KILL us if they found out.

Eventually she made comment of wishing to see me in the shower...saikd the same to her and started sending pic nd vids knowing it was bad.

Months later while flirting she asked me to help with her laptop while her kids were at school. So i went over had aa look and she asked how she could repay me. Me not thinking just said...blow job woild be nice. So she laughed got to her knees and sucked. Best blowjob I have ever had.

Finish up on her computer and she said "Lets repay you properly" went upstairs nd fucked in her bed. This happened for about a year. We dont discuss it now

Closet I ever got was my 23 year old Daughter texted me a picture of her pussy. She she terribly embarrassed and begged me to forget about it. Apparently she meant to text it to her boyfriend. Since that day, neither of us has ever spoke of it again.

When I was 0 my whole body touched my mom's vagina. I am planning to report the case to the cops. Get rekt mom!

Too bad she didn't abort you instead you ungrateful fucking faggot.

post the pic

sis

Attached: 153046.jpg (540x960, 173.02K)

Please post the pic user! Do it for us!

my step brother said he fucked my mom and sister (he's step mom and step sister). He showed me this picture as proof and I stole it from his phone.

His sister (my step sister) is a stripper though

Attached: ecvzen2tdw991.jpg (464x618, 36.48K)

lol you cuck, just because she gave birth to me doesnt mean she raised me (she left us when I was 5)
cuck ass beta faggot, thats what you are

I think your plants are in my yard. Can you come over and get them pls.

This pic gave me a semi chub immediately.

>she meant to text it to her boyfriend
No she didn't. You just missed out on the best opportunity of your life.

Now post the pic

Attached: ya blew it.gif (400x358, 639.76K)

started fucking my stepsister who turned out to be my stepbrother.
stepmom found out but she couldn't say anything since dad didn't know about it.
when sHE went off to college I started taking my stepmom, she struggled a little the first time, but not much.

Attached: peekaboo sh..webm (276x480, 2M)

I'm guessing that's not your stepbrother

your wife has nice tits

so bleevabul. vey hot. wow

correct answer.

also, check'd

my stepladder fucked my backporch steps while the stepping stones just laid there.

didn't expect a positive feedback lol

Attached: usb (5).jpg (1530x1079, 120.75K)

My older sister admitted to me that she had fantasies about fucking our dad, and me. She wanted to get pregnant from one of us and keep the baby.

>didn't expect a positive feedback
How, if you're posting oc and it's not a whale you'll get good feedback

She must be married or no longer have those fantasies

>Me 16, sister 14
>Been grinding/dry humping about a year, escalating with less and less clothing
>Summer
>Outside in swimwear, both if us get the urge
>Head inside and hide in basement
>Grinding starts, her bikini top pulled apart, tits hanging out.
>Shes on top, bikini bottom bunched up, pushed to the side
>My suit is pulled down, shes hotdogging my boner
>She slides forward and pushes back into the tip
>Angle is perfect and the head pushes into her.
>Stare at each other, wtf just happened
>Gentle pushing and its all the way in.
>She rocks back and forth a few times, here it comes
>I push her back and erupt all over her thighs and myself.

That was the first time for both of us. Led to a ton more. AMA

Have you ever almost gotten caught

no, step family's from Thailand.
had this webm in wrong file, still not her but closer to situation.

Attached: tfw u find out your stepsis is your stepbro..webm (852x480, 1.74M)

i can continue with my sis nudes that i got from her laptop and phone if anons are into her. have some creeps as well.

Attached: 1538.jpg (582x971, 87.07K)

Closest we ever got to getting caught was the following february. We were staying with grandparents while parents were on a skiing trip. We'd just finished when grandma walked in. Luckily we were clothed and I made up some shit about how we were talking about missing parents.

What’s the hardest she’s ever made you cum

Send it

i've shared it before and it may not be that interesting, but i came extremely close to fucking my mom a few years ago.
boring greentext:
>be me, home from college for summer with mom
>big wildfires happening, we're on alert so we get shit ready
>evacuation order comes down, we take what we can and get shacked up in a shitty motel 50 miles away
>listening to radio reports, mom is crying and a little nuts, we have some shots and smoke some weed to try to chill out
>she gets call from neighbor, their house was burning down as they spoke
>mom's place only a few houses down, mom is convinced her place is totaled or about to be
>i don't disagree, it looks fucked. She says she feels like the world is ending
>we cuddle on the bed while she cries, she whispers in my ear how much she loves me and how im the only important thing in her life
>she gets up to shower, asks if i want to join her then says "just kidding", she went from crying to deciding fuck it within seconds
>she showers, i try to sleep, she comes out in a tshirt and panties and climbs into bed, holding me
>she pulls my head into her chest, whispering again that she loves me and how special and important i am
>i sort of dont mean to but nuzzle my face into her breast, she says "its ok i want you to" and starts tugging at her tshirt
>in a trance i help her pull her tshirt up, her tits pop out, she pulls my face to her boob and i suck on her nipple as she moans and cries a little
>she tosses her shirt aside, straddles me, grinding on me very deliberately, saying "this is ok, right?"and i just nod
>i play with her tits, it feels surreal and weird but also fun, shes basically dry humping me and it feels obvious where this may be going
>i feel it in the pit of my stomach, a sudden deep dread, cold sweat, im rock hard but also the reality of this is hitting me
>the phone rings, its my dad, lol
>i get up to shower, she is passed out when i get back
never ever ever talked about it. her house was saved. life went on

Just go ahead and dump them.