Why do white people do this shit? it's just a dumb ass dog

why do white people do this shit? it's just a dumb ass dog

Attached: 1658435997957186.png (636x588, 626.37K)

fucking white people and their dumb ass dogs

Humans can be rapists, racists, murderers, etc. any random homeless human can be a gigantic weirdo dickhead or downright evil.
Puppers ain’t evil though. Puppers would be fine all by itself and will try hard to be your friend. When Puppers turn evil, a human was involved.

Why put egg shell in it?
>Puppers ain’t evil though

Attached: rawr.gif (220x299, 412.51K)

Dogs are loyal to even the most fucked up child rapists. Dogs have no sense of moral, they are literal machines

It's weird-ass Americans, usually, who compensate for not being able to afford having kids or something like that. So much childish bullshit like "puppet", calling themselves parents, and so on. Another way to fish for attention on social media.

>Why put egg shell in it?
for calcium im guessing.

are there no other sources of calcium that doesn't involve eating a fucking egg shell?

Foreigners are this obsessed and delusional btw

Like I said, a dog on it’s own isn’t evil. It’s just a dog doing dog things in the wild. So helping a dog is morally fine because it’s just a dog doing dog things. So I help a rando dog, I can feel good about it and not worry that I just helped a possible maniac rapist.
A rando homeless human, if I help him, he absolutely could be a maniac rapist. So, rando homeless dog comes in, gets fed, sits by heater, etc.
rando homeless human doesn’t get to live in my home and get fed because the odds of him murdering and raping me are much much higher.
You might be like “there are maniac murderous dogs” and yeah, they are usually select breeds and were made that way by fucked humans. Dog isn’t normally murderous. We will breed and train them that way.
Humans will be psycho murderers all in their own.

probably. but why is it a problem? plenty of animals in the wild eat egg shells. if your pet dog got into a birds nest he'd eat the whole egg.

oh yeah we all know how egg shells are an essential part of any dog's natural diet
I hope you die. that will increase the average IQ of the entire world

Dogs don't belong in houses in the first place, they are bred to be on farms herding animals or at least playing with other dogs. An indoor dog is perpetually depressed because it's being imprisoned.

>Dogs are loyal to even the most fucked up child rapists
that's because they're stupid, not because they're evil.

lol, the rest of the world says hi

Used to work with some Americans. Their relationship with their fucking dogs was weird to say the least.

It is all about privilege. They are richer, they can afford such food just for their dogs. However, if poorer, they wouldn't even think of giving such meal to dogs, at some instances they would even eat dog instead.

someone makes a thread that doesn’t even mention america
>b-but Americans..
Kys paki

Quail eggs and chicken feet? The latter are pretty good if you deep-fry them first, and I eat raw quail eggs every day in salads, rice, pasta, lots of shit.

>inb4bugman
Tasty shit is tasty, nigger. Beef is great too, but not every meal needs to be burger.

Dogs do eat egg shells in the wild… what? You think wild dogs comes across a birds nest and makes an omelet?

>oh yeah we all know how egg shells are an essential part of any dog's natural diet
egg shells aren't but calcium is. whats the difference if it comes from a shell or from a bag of dry dog food

You think eggs make up a significant portion of any wild dog's daily caloric intake? Are you retarded?

just find where OP's plebbit post comes from and you'll start to have a tiny glimmer of understanding, einstein

Sorry you are poor, and a stupid nigger...
>also Reddit, KEK KEK KEK

Dogs can do rape, you know. They eat their child. THEY EVEN DO INCEST.
Pedophilia as well. I have a fem dog who is just one year old, she got out of the house just this once then 10 year old street dog rape her and make her pregnant. That street dog genes are terrible. Her puppies are so ugly, it was too late for abort

>dogs like feet

stop projecting fetishes onto your dogs. these people are viruses

dogs are good, their existence brings glory to god. we are on this earth to hold dominion over the creatures in it, and we can be kind and loving rulers.

>"do incest"
white people can't even speak their native language correctly

That’s hardly the same. Dogs can’t exactly ask for consent and otherwise behave what is natural for a dog. I’m saying that if you invite a rando homeless dog into your home, like everyone does in all the world every day, the odds of that dog rape and murdering YOU for no reason is extremely low. So you don’t have to worry about your new dog coming into your bedroom and raping and murdering you.
Invite a homeless person into your house and the odds of him coming into your bedroom and raping and murdering you is rather high.