APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOUR ANCESTORS DID 300 YEARS AGO, CRACKAS

APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOUR ANCESTORS DID 300 YEARS AGO, CRACKAS

Attached: 1657878346438.png (320x512, 339.16K)

apologize for muttfying us

We gave you food, clothing, shelter and civilization.
Now on your knees and beg for your social security handout, ape.

Sorry for not keeping you as a slave tyrone. I know you missed not having to think for yourself since its too hard for you niggers.

Irl I don't understand why it's my fault for slavery. My grandparents came over from Europe. My family never owned slaves. But I should feel bad that slavery happened in America.

The apology was the Civil War. Fuck you ungrateful nigger

I apologize for not making it clear enough, Africans invented the slave trade, when Spaniards rolled by Big Black, the elder nogs were practically throwing bucks off the coast toward our ships.

Slavery was an issued caused my minorities not by caucuses.

He should feel worse that Africans were the enslavers.
And should apologize for the millenia of slavery perpetrated by Africans, even to this very day.

I apologise to african niggers for not genociding and ending their miserable existence. And now you have to suffer through racism, poverty, starvation, famine and whatnot. It's all my fault. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
Nigger.

Why? Im not a Jew. Jews did the slave trade. Massa had big nose.

ur a manlet

Go fuck yourself.
It was YOUR ANCESTORS that need to apologise for ripping us off:
by legally selling each other into slavery for more than they were ever worth in the first place.

I'm very sorry that my ancestors brought your ancestors here and now I have to share a continent with you.

My ancestors were being oppressed by the brits. It sucks but damn it feels good to be pretty much the only white people with no white guilt. Now I can btfo niggers playing that card in pretty much every argument.

>my ancestors
You mean jews?

so sorry Master

Nigger

same

Invent the fire extinguisher? Sorry.

>APOLOGIZE FOR EATING THAT APPLE GORILLION YEARS AGO

Attached: file.png (255x255, 74K)

what if i don't?