All loli enjoyers should face jail time

>All loli enjoyers should face jail time.
>All pedos should be forced to fight 1v1's with each other in the arena to death till only one survives (ex: 1 guy from 100)
>the money from the sold arena tickets should be donated to orphans and schools
>the only surviving pedo should be cast away on a deserted island

Men/women attracted to kids are sub human monsters and deserve to suffer.

Attached: f876da33a6d92f30db9236cd95d7c11e.jpg (651x504, 49.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fx6P7d21o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give them heroin. The perfect treatment and we make money instead we pay for the cells they get shanked

Attached: B2E7BF07-800E-4677-A635-839B1AEFD97E.jpg (800x454, 75.01K)

Wtf is a child?

Hey let bbc and trap threads out of this. I am a faggot bisexual retard that loves to chocke on cock and balls and to gargle cum but i hate pedos.

Also heroin is still more expensive than just forcing them to kill each other (+money from the sold tickets can be used to help orphans)

>cast away pedo men and pedo women to an island
>they fuck
>now there is a pedo child on a pedo island

Ok be a faggot. I’m good with it but why on Any Forums? Stupid question I know but I’m yellow.

No it’s not and on the streets they’ll get killed so quick you can’t even say nigger. Than make a quick bug from it and let them pay. Not only heroin. All of the opioids and benzos. Heroin is the cheapest shit. Like a chemical castration with heavy side effects. Regulate it like tobacco and trust me from the money Obamas universal healthcare can be true. They can take as much as they want but a daily Dosis of mind. 1.5g

Uff.

Attached: D137E61C-4E0C-4A5D-A366-236DF93E3288.jpg (750x739, 81.43K)

living the dream

The normal chemical castration is not really cheap and in the prison they probably find a way and it’s even more expensive.

Ye but i find arena fights cool. Consider the cool factor.

I never understood this line of thinking. Especially non offending pedos . They haven’t done anything, if you really want to get technical even if a person SA a kid they’re not diagnosed as a pedophile.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to try and rehabilitate them? If we find a way to diagnose pedophilia in terms of MRI and we find out a person is born with it should we still harm them?

Attached: DFFF3A5C-BD37-4287-AAFC-1F0B7BC95314.jpg (860x603, 63.75K)

Pedos that didn t act on their urges should not be killed. Only castrated and cast away on a deserted island.

Shit I only thought about the money. Now I feel like a jew. Yes arena fights would be cool. Like a colosseum. They have to fight against lions or get fucked to death by a giraffe.

Nah they should fight only each other. No innocent animals shall be harmed/stressed by those degenerates.

Shoot them to the north sentilnes

Attached: B5A8DA09-D636-4254-ABA4-D86C46F5AA28.jpg (225x225, 8.14K)

Based. I hope they will rape and eat the pedos

But what take the winner? I think it’ll bother the lion not a damn. A naked man without any weapons

>waiting for the incoming angry pedos

Attached: KindlyGranularEquine-size_restricted.gif (400x300, 973.21K)

They’ll kill them with arrows and stick their heads on spears. So yes that's the thought

This but replace Loli and pedos with niggers and Jews and send the winners to an artificial island so we can breed giga niggas for war
Saves money by not using public prisons and having less people in general >Post ends in 33
Epstein is fucking with us from the grave

Well, but why? Why punish them for something they cannot control? If we chemically sterilize them isn’t that partly insinuating we fear this being a genetic thing? Demonize the abuser and welcome the ones who want to change, who will allow themselves to be researched. You can still keep them away fr children but why hate them?

Dude the lions get a free meal. No way is any human pedo going to cause any lion any stress I promise you.

The giraffe fucking might not work easily. Using horses would be way more efficient.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fx6P7d21o
Legitimately made me open my eyes a little bit to pedophiles. If it weren't for this dude I'd have no remorse for any of them.

It at least gets you to think.

I think we should harvest their organs instead if the disease does not spread by blood

Attached: gc.png (286x161, 33.06K)