4K Gaming

Can someone tell me the purpose of 4K resolution gaming?

Unless you have a 65" or bigger 4K TV, I see absolutely no need to aim for 4K resolutions. Even 1440p looks plenty sharp on a 55" 4K TV if you are sitting a few feet away at least.

Attached: thinking-pepe.jpg (900x900, 27.41K)

consumerism

Poorfag cope

The purpose is for people who have better eyes than you and call tell the difference.

can*

I call bullshit on this. I have perfect vision and 4k/8k gaming is an absolute fucking meme and you goddamn know it, consoomer

You need glasses old man

>I have perfect vision
You really don't

I really do. Cope more. Aren't you late for buying the newest iToddler toy, conzoomer?

Bro you're the one t that's coping, do you truthfully believe the human eye can't see above 2k?

What are you trying to rationalize here?
Did you buy 1080p screen and are having second thoughts?
Tough luck

OP here. Of course you can see it if you look closely. But is it worth it for that slight sharpness especially when you're sitting so far from your TV anyway?

Yes

Tell you what, show me a game made in the last 18 months running in 4K at a frame rate that isn't absolute dog shit. Go ahead. I'll wait.

1440p is the current sweet spot.

Attached: legoswskywalker.jpg (300x450, 53.95K)

moar pixels

Yea I saw the graphics on this, they're too good for lego. If what you care about is visuals, this game is a stunning endorsement of 4k's potential

I am an oldfag with 20/30 vision and -0.75 diopters and I can see the pixels on my 55" 4k monitor that's sitting 3 feet away. I presume youngfags could notice it more

1200p 16:10 24" chad until the day I die!

>show me a game such and such
>noooooo not this one
lmao

I have a bigger than 65" 4K TV, poorfag

/thread

Well done. That is, indeed, what I asked you to prove and you did it. I concede that 4k gaming may soon move out of meme status to mainstream the way 1440p did a few years ago when 1080p gamers called it a meme.

Though fuck, did they have to make such a good looking game from such a dog shit trilogy of films?

That wasn't me, nigger. is me.

Are you schizophrenic?

No. That just wasn't me, you mong. Notice the lack of (You)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-04-03-53-56-94_c07c1972ef6d61985b65b43bdf0d0437.jpg (1080x2400, 531.32K)

1080p is good enough for me because I'm poor

I can see the difference in games at 4k, but I'm autistic enough to pay close attention to detail in the far distance rather than playing the game.

Attached: time for some glasses..jpg (1000x667, 147.36K)

it only runs smoothly in 4k because it looks like its 10 years old, its not impressive graphically its Playstation 3 tier