What are some tools you've written Any Forums? Now or in the past, big or small, doesn't matter

What are some tools you've written Any Forums? Now or in the past, big or small, doesn't matter.

Attached: 349.png (870x683, 237.35K)

You guys write software right?

I recently made a tool to save a Any Forums thread (screenshot and saving all the pictures) and a tool to generate a complete crud for spring boot aplications (pretty much copied nest g resource feature but with some additional preferences)

>tools
Most of the tools I write are just dev shit, like a script to apply database migrations or a database unit testing framework (mostly stolen).
Wouldn't classify much other stuff I've written as tools.

I recently made a tool that uses an advanced protobuf orchestrated kubernetes cluster with eventual consistency in-memory edge compute and georedundant serverless network layer distribution. It takes a string as input and outputs the length of that string in real time

Why is Stick-chan so cute, Any Forumsuys?

Attached: 1660493507619984.png (1043x671, 282.93K)

Attached: 1660509043214811.png (680x571, 262.57K)

a command line tool for packing textures in my proprietary '.naz'-format and a node editor for layering & tuning noise, very inspired by accidental noise's configurability

Because of soi teens like you it is.

I have made a rubicks cube in java where you can upload images for every side, those uploaded pictures are shown on a 3d model which you can rotate and see how it would look like when you print out the paper with every side on it.
the uploaded images are automatically converted for each side so you can easily cut them out and put them in the rubicks cube.

a little tool I call yuruyurand.
you run it in a directory and it builds a list of all video files and selects a random one to play in mpv.
for those times when I want to watch a random episode of healing anime.
the name comes from years ago (long before I made this tool) when I used to watch a random episode of yuru yuri to cheer myself up.

Attached: 1632465546394.png (582x682, 90.73K)

Nakadashi

- ow2asm but less crashy and harder to use
- random programs to turn off or change rgb on periphrials (libusb)

A set of scripts and basic servers to archive dozens of terabytes of ebooks from japanese ebook stores. It's not pretry but I was very proud of it, it let me distribute ripping across many uni computers and my own servers

>bump your own thread like 10 times because nobody is replying
>blame board when nobody replies to your low quality dogshit

I wrote a userscript that runs an ONNX.js model I trained to recognize the black scientist woman with the yellow hair and censor all posts containing it, and all posts replying to any post containing it. Once I get some free time I'm going to make an open source generalized image filterer for Any Forums because I've gotten a lot better at computer vision since then :)

Have any reccomendations for learning this kind of thing? Seems cool.

Aside from smaller programs/libraries/scripts:
- an booru generator that uses hydrus in the background. You can just point it to your hydrus backup on your server or something and it will generate a nice website for you so you can readonly access your image collection from anywhere on any device.
- a website where I can upload .torrent files to, and it will automatically download it and parse directories/names to generate an online library of anime that I can directly stream to mpv.
- a service that collects notifications from various websites, including youtube, Any Forums catalog, rss, etc and generates uniform RSS or json feed. I use that to display notifications on my homepage and KLWP homescreen
- also a modular voice chat bot that can connect to mumble and discord, can play sounds, use like a dozen of various voice synth(including meme ones like bonzi buddy or yukkuri) and has robust node-based audio system with filters and effects and shit

Attached: hackerman-pepe.gif (498x498, 935.14K)

Rape correction...

i downloaded a certain imageboard's files for a few boards and wrote a very shitty image rating software in flask that gave me the option of "good" or "bad"
bad images get md5summed in the format that Any Forums x uses
i then subjected myself to 1600 images of trash i did not want to see, rated 1300 of them bad and chucked them into Any Forums x
fuck basedshitters

Attached: 1661619024558.png (1024x720, 784.49K)

little thing that takes search results from yt-dl and sends them to mpv so I can watch youtube without ever having to use their website

Attached: file.png (1395x753, 574.07K)

Based. Fuck their website.

NFS tools because I find using NFS so fucking annoying.

Good job user that looks cool