I seen this thing in my backyard a couple of times now. i tried to pet it but it backed away...

i seen this thing in my backyard a couple of times now. i tried to pet it but it backed away. how can i be friends with it?

4w2hkn

Attached: IMG_8225.jpg (3012x2003, 1.94M)

skinks don't like people

Looks toxic user. Lick it and see if you die or become friends

Don't touch that, it's highly venemous.

It's a Gila monster. A venomous, endangered species. It doesn't want to be your friend. Leave it alone.

Feed it bugs.

you have to lure it to you
best way would be to cover yourself in a blanket with a little hole that you can put your dick through
and then just wiggle your dick at the thing until it approaches

it's not a snake
it's really cute though. i really want to pet it just once or even just hold it.

hpjmw

Attached: IMG_8234.jpg (2380x1583, 1.19M)

if not a larp, dont fuck with it user.

It doesn't want or need you to pet it. Take all the pictures you want, but leave it alone.

it hissed and snapped at me, but it looks so cool. what can i fedd it to be friendly to it.
i looks like the skin would feel so cool.

verification not required

Attached: IMG_8215.jpg (3400x2261, 2M)

>only venomous lizard in the US
>wants to fuck with it
retard

It's a gila monster. They are often deadly.

If you must feed it, do not let it eat out of your hand.

dont listen to the other anons, gila monsters are very docile around humans and love to be petted. t. masters degree in desert ecology and 30+ years working as a park ranger, you can trust me.

he wants bacon strips and alot of them

Give it lettuce or cheese.

That's a Halloween lizard. It brings a bountiful fall harvest and a season of good spooks. Give him an offer of pumpkin seeds and fun sized candy bars and he will protect you from evil spirits when the veil is thinnest. Good luck.

Gila monsters eat human flesh.

Those are dangerous Pokémon

Let it be

eat it

Do not let those things bite you, those things WILL NOT let go unless if they want to.

Gilamonsters are kinda comparable to kamodo dragons. Their venom acts as a anticoagulant so basically you kinda just get a bunch of nasty bacteria in your bite wound and it won't stop bleeding.