Okay no trolling...

okay no trolling. 1930's germany had pic related and it lead to hitler and even if you like hitler you have to admit he destroyed their country so in other words pic related leads to destruction unless you want to reject history's lessons

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 932.77K)

>germany had pic related
Source, nigger

(you)

The United States has an electrical grid, and we also have a homeless problem. The solution is obvious: back to kerosene lamps = no more homeless.

One example of "Free Speech" ?
You're asking us to believe that single belief or idea was responsible for one countries rise and fall - and not the dozens of other issues, scenarios, and variables at the time.
Just, fucking ignore all that?

so you're gonna pretend that modern germany, with its restrictions on expressions of nazism, didnt reduce their chances of this happening again through speech restriction? give me a break

>okay no trolling. 1960's Russia had Soviet censorship and it lead to Stalin and even if you like Stalin you have to admit he destroyed their country so in other words pic related leads to destruction unless you want to reject history's lessons

Attached: 16611253835142539336211430266579.png (1019x1200, 763.07K)

You’re stupid

You're REALLY stupid.

you clearly know nothing about pre-stallin russia

You're to drunk to even process what I said, let alone form a coherent thought nor rebuttal.

1930s America had free speech in it's constitution. The Weimar republic didn't.

okay no trolling. 1780's United States had pic related and it lead to the most powerful nation in all of Earth's history in a 200 year span and even if you don't like the US you have to admit it strengthened their country so in other words pic related leads to money and power unless you want to reject history's lessons

>coherent
>rebuttal
cringe tier wannabe intellectual detected

Still better than communism, faggot

Hitler outlawed free speech though.

I seriously doubt Germany in the 30s had anything resembling what people mean by “free speech” in 2022. What they did have which is similar to today is a lot of homosexual degeneracy.

Attached: 52E9BAD8-897F-418E-A191-7FD7EA75DF20.gif (500x295, 482.37K)

>cringe tier wannabe intellectual detected
And what the fuck do you call some retard zoomer that can't even use simple sentence structure?

>cope
>dilate
>get wrecked anyway

okay? and what lead to hitler? free speech

anyone whos been on the internet for more than one day can pick up on the types of people who use those words

First I’ve heard of this and I’ve read a bit about that era. Do you have literally anything to back up this claim?

You mean English words nigger?

You have some sort of false sense of pride for being dumb. You have mentally placed yourself into a category of people that don't have proper conversational skills or a large vocabulary. Are you OP? It's no wonder you don't like free speech. You don't even know how to properly use it. Stop reveling in ignorance, user. Trust me when I say that nobody finds you more relatable when you do.

Hitler was democratically elected. Does that mean we shouldn't have democracy?