What is it called when your middle aged, dont care about life, and have nothing to live for?

what is it called when your middle aged, dont care about life, and have nothing to live for?

Attached: 1660165409969950.jpg (960x960, 229.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TnlPtaPxXfc
pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey neighbor! It's more common than you think.

antisemitism

like i still love my parents but i just dont care

>When you realize you should have spent your 20s building a family, not playing video games and smoking weed.

normal

/thread

checked out

Normal

Being a loser. Sorry for my brutal honesty but it's what you need to hear. Do something to better your health, social life, community, family, profession and hobbies.

A mid-life crisis?

Are we seriously not going to acknowledge how fucking great OP's photo is?

This.
Then again reallu depends on your genes and energy and habits.
If you live shit life drink and are afraid to start baby steps to improve you wont change much.
E.g. at age 35 i ended up broke, homeless and divorced and it took me just few months to plan wtf i am going to do, get my shit together employ mad self.discipline and actually end up in much better position tham before.
It takes DECISIONS. And ACTION. Get those two and start building.
Focus focus focus

Thats all.the advice you need. Just chose and DO.

The only thing I am living for is freedom after getting divorced. No kids so it won't be at bad at it could be.

youtu.be/TnlPtaPxXfc

It’s called depression man.

Find some purpose, probably other people. We’re social monkeys. Easiest way is to go volunteer. There must be some 50% interest you have, go figure out how to apply yourself to make somebody else’s life better. It sounds like it’ll suck, but It’ll make you feel useful.

Attached: 29C4B6A5-EB88-4303-990E-C64CFE04D40A.jpg (3464x3464, 1.49M)

Kek it is pretty cool but it creeps the fuck out of me as well, don't know if it's just because the crocodile is staring right into the camera

it’s this, you’ll get over it. just try not to do anything stupid

I like being 40 and single with my own apartment with no one else to worry about. I know it's not the ideal life for everyone but it works for me.

That's what I was thinking. Contrary to what it feels like, this enveloping apathy is a dead giveaway.

Also 40 and enjoy the exact same thing!
>high five
People I work with tell me how they wish they could be in my shoes. They hate being married and are miserable

normal

who is this? yandex is being retarded

Same

Attached: 940528-G-I-Gurdjieff-Quote-Awakening-begins-when-a-man-realizes-that-he.jpg (400x225, 26.59K)

Ok jew

Attached: 1658157715317649.jpg (474x329, 49.42K)

Same. I can now work for 15 bux an hour because I don't have a cheating whore to support anymore

pastebin
.com/07SR87px

It’s over

Attached: 21C71FB3-4F39-4423-AF3D-A81A8B1F7FB3.jpg (680x669, 67.69K)