Why are people allowed to be so mean to short men

I was working on my car and fucked it up, got it towed to the mechanic for them to fix my fuck up and when I got there the guys started calling me dumb, said I look 12 years old, called me an idiot for my mistake and just kept on torching me, I didn’t even know how to react because nobody ever has been like that to me, I just took there and took it

I know the only reason it’s acceptable is because I’m short and look non threatening
Why the fuck do people have to be like this to me, why are people so fucking unnecessary and rude
You treat people like this and wonder why they go off the rails

Attached: DCD2787D-E655-4E8E-9C69-7ED3D1F0F13E.png (966x912, 518.72K)

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST INTO THEIR SOUL.
> love God
> love your neighbor as yourself
> forgive others who have wronged you
>love your enemies
> ask God for forgiveness for your sins
> Jesus is the messiah and was given the authority to forgive others
> repentance for your sins is essential
> don't be hypocritical
> don't judge others
> the kingdom of God is near. It is not the rich and powerful - but the weak and poor - who will inherit this Kingdom

These are the teachings of Christ.
If you do not adhere to them you are NOT a Christian.
If you cherry-pick parts of the Bible to undermine these teachings you are NOT a Christian. Utilising the Jewish parts of the Bible for this purpose is unchristian

A Christian puts the teachings of Christ before all other sources of knowledge.
Hermeneutics are a sin.

Attached: 1659740491755271.jpg (509x649, 253.42K)

short male = weak male, not an opinion it's a fact so calling you a weak manlet and a retard is the only way to strengthen you up a little

SHut up fool
Tall person = bully

On a primal level I suppose but in reality I got this glock 19 on me so I wish a nigga would

Hey dude, I'm just letting you know right now I get the same treatment from people and I always think it has to do with my insecurities but honestly you're not alone. Everyone's like that to each other sometimes. It's just a lot worse nowadays because people seem to forget there are more people living on earth now than there ever has been in all of it's history. People are bad moods WAY more often.

The dudes that helped you probably eat a shit diet, never sleep, and drink every night which is why they're angry.

Don't let it get to you too much

>Tall person = bully
literally yes you fucking retard. Short men can enjoy life temporarily but when tall guy comes they won't do jack shit. They can only hope the tall guy is nice enough to not fuck them over

Kek
Idk what to tell you. You're probably gay too.

What did you fuck up on your car?

Men can have kids for majority of our lives so were biologically less important than women

Thanks man this helps actually

Rear brakes, couldn’t put it back together so had to bring it with the calipers off, meaning it had no brakes basically otherwise it would seize and fuck up the calipers too

This.

that's only if tall guy is going to commit a crime, if he just insults you and flirts with your girl you aren't gonna pull a glock on him and get arrested

OP do yourself a favor and get into something physical. MMA, boxing whatever. You probably telegraph weakness so those guys took advantage. You should have loudly and unequivocally shut that shit down when it started. People attack weakness. You could have shut it down with a joke “like yea well what would you guys do with out guys like me trying shit n mucking it up? Shit pays the bills”. But it was a mistake to let the disrespect go unanswered in any way

You deserve to be shit on if you cant even put brakes back on a fucking car.

really in this scenario I'd advise you to just confront him like a man instead of listening to him call you a weak fag

I am 5’ 8” lol. I’ve never heard a comment on my height, negative or otherwise. If you’re good looking, charismatic, and take care of yourself then you won’t have any issues. I’ve dated girls that were considerably taller than me and it wasn’t an issue at all. Focus on the stuff you can change and improve. Be in good shape, be intelligent, dress well and own your style, work on your confidence and being more assertive, have a full life with hobbies and friends. Sick size and height are the dumbest things to worry about.

Maybe they were kissed because you created a dangerous situation driving around with only front brakes and they wanted you to feel shamed and not fuck up like that again.

There’s a night and day difference between 5’8 and 5’5

At 5’8 you can easily live a normal life, 5’6 and below it’s literally over

I didn’t drive it I got it towed in

My bad, missed that part. They are just cunts man.

5' 8" isn't even that bad, you are way more easily taken advantage of when you start getting less than 5' 6" since unless you're an MMA champion you're going to get hurt badly in a fight against almost anyone

Everyone is making this a height issue and not the fact that OP is just a retard that cant even change brakes on a car. Literally just as easy as changing a tire.

because it's way more interesting to talk about height than how fucking retarded OP is

I can not refute this statement.

My rear tire has 2 calipers, one for drifting it’s really not the same thing

Checked

Doesnt make it more difficult really.

Drift rear brakes aren't any more complex than normal brakes. You just have 2 sets of calipers. Still that same concept for both sets.

This guy gets it.

You really need to be mechanically competent if you want to drift. Drift cars get beat the fuck up and need constant repairs. If you can't even change a set of brakes you should probably just stop.

Are you going to go off the rails or are you gonna talk about going off the rails you midget faggot.

Backing this post to proclaim the truth about Jesus on the fourwinds10 .com site and it's historical misconceptions about Jesus and truths he conveyed which were distorted or removed entirely over the years.