BREAKING: DISNEY TO HAND OVER IP ADDRESSES OF Any Forums USERS

wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/buffalo-shooting-twitch-discord-Any Forums-face-probe-after-terror-suspect-planned-and-promoted-attack-online/ar-AAXqWej

sg.news.yahoo.com/ny-ag-investigating-twitch-discord-225149359.html

Japanese company owned by Disney revealed to be majority owner of Any Forums by Wired investigation. Earlier this week, that company was forced by Disney to hand over all logs and information relevant to the investigation. Biggest development so far in the New York Attorney General's investigation into Any Forums and other websites that feature content like the ones that inspired the Buffalo supermarket shooter.

Disney also has the list of British IPs ready to hand over to NY AG if they decide to investigate as well, specifically to charge Canadian and European 4channers with holding illegal opinions should authorities in Canada and the EU ask for them

Long story short: you guys are SO fucked

Attached: 1658737915471663.jpg (784x900, 61.79K)

oh noa
who cares

Attached: 1660158786861.jpg (1280x720, 106.26K)

literally yawned right now
im yawning twice actually

not my problem

oh no they can see i post old man rants telling young kids how dumb they are how fucking horrible

im going to finally get my lifetime nigger word count

good thing I'm not a right wing chud

As always OP is a giant faggot

I say sluts a lot but haven't committed any crime so idgaf

I call people fags a lot on here but I'm actually bisexual and just never came out to anyone about it

>newfag thinks Any Forums ever was a safe haven for illegal criminals
No one is going to risk their ass for your underage tantrums.

Attached: 4chan honeypot.jpg (2184x1637, 602.62K)

*ahem*
FUCK ALL US FEDERAL AGENTS

-this was posted from my personal IP

havent barebacked this glowfest in years

Attached: 1158792315590.jpg (750x600, 269.84K)

who care

>In addition to being Any Forums’s silent partner, Good Smile has struck major deals with some of the world’s largest entertainment companies, including Disney and Warner Bros. Good Smile also produces figurines depicting underage anime girls in various states of undress.
Wow that's based.

I call people fags because it sounded funny when I was a teenager and I never grew out of it. I'm not gay for human men but primarily jack it to gay furshit so idk what that makes me.

A furfag in the most literal sense perhaps.

Does she Noa lot about IP addresses?

this thread will be 404'd

pee?

Attached: 1650077191466.jpg (443x376, 101.05K)

>Japanese company owned by Disney
Hiro you motherf

This is the end, they are trying the surefire way to destroy this site, the most powerful memetic attack known to world elite - being bought by Disney.

Intimidation only works on weak men. Log my IP.