Is it possible to date young college aged women in your 30s and 40s if you aren't hollywood tier attractive and/or rich?

Is it possible to date young college aged women in your 30s and 40s if you aren't hollywood tier attractive and/or rich?

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636-5.jpg (636x869, 73.43K)

if they are stupid, or even poorer than you.
Sometimes.

But generally, no.

Then I guess I should just accept a life of celibacy because I have no sexual interest in barren post wall roasties.

Tell the truth, are you like 300 lbs and just making excuses for not even trying?

I'm 40 all I fuck is 25 to 30 yr olds thanks tinder tagged and POF

No I'm actually 150 lbs and I look better today than I did when I was 20. But I'm still only slightly above average looking so I've never been able to attract the interest of actual good looking women.

25 is already too old in the vast majority of cases. Leo knows what's up.

Attached: 5c8929cadd086120820a26b2.jpg (750x750, 108.81K)

damn, Jerry was slaying an 18 yo when he was almost 40. I totally forgot.

17 year old

Plenty of young broads have daddy issues and will absolutely jump your bones, get out there and try oldbro. Just don't be an autistic fuckwad or work at Arby's or something.

Attached: 1661101476988.jpg (2671x2842, 1.34M)

Yes, 41 here and date exclusively college girls. Stay fit and don't be a fucking NEET, have a career and something to offer. The college girls love the stability I put on display even if they're too naive to realize my stability is not for them.

milker

can't blame him. she looks older.

Attached: images (13).jpg (413x612, 22.46K)

Your best bet is to try and convert a "sugar baby" into a real girlfriend. You don't have to be super rich for that kind of thing, but you can't be broke either. I prefer to go with PPM girls (pay per meet/date) which will run you ~2-400 each time plus her expenses if you go out to eat or anything like that.

If you're thinking "that sounds like prostitution", it is. But SBs are delusional and think it's not so it's easy to pull them out of that lifestyle if you can convince them they'll be secure with you.

Nope. And it’s rapey to even try.

did you get lost on your way to tumblr?

How is consensual sex with a young (18+) woman rape?

Old dudes don’t deserve younger women.

definitely possible, my cousin dated like a 40 yo when she was still in college..
he was loaded though and was living a double life with a wife back at home lol..
the funny thing is she still dated him for a few months even when the word got out..

Not with that attitude.

no cap fr fr

Attached: 2cb.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

Someone's either a hag that doesn't get a lot of attention or you're a young dude