What would you do if you swapped bodies with her?

What would you do if you swapped bodies with her?

Attached: whatifyouwereher.png (563x1000, 919.54K)

make an onlyfans and ride dildos for a living

Pee in the shower. My gf said it never even occured to her to piss in the shower because it's a position she doesn't associate with peeing. So if I swapped bodies, I'd let me gf watch me pee in the shower.

Might need face surgery

Finger myself ruthlessly

I’d go to a club and hang out in the toilets offering every guy there use of my holes.

What if you were her?

Attached: CACBD7B7-A453-4367-B666-3974FF56E70F.jpg (576x1024, 65.03K)

fuck myself silly

I'd shake those hangers in front of my gf. My gf is really flat-chested, so she might appreciate seeing real tits from up close. I think my man boobs don't count.

She’s used to making flat chicks jealous

Attached: 69DBED5D-F311-4EAF-9EDA-34333BE75D0C.jpg (2048x1536, 857.34K)

My gf is even flatter than that.

i'd contact her (=me) and have a threesome with my gf

Jesus user that’s depressing.

More like this?

Attached: 83982897-D66E-46D2-9D06-F85BB47BC50C.jpg (2592x4608, 1.57M)

Yeah, pretty good match.
It's ok, still something to touch and squeeze and she has sensitive nips. But I wonder how she'd react to me being in this chick's body?

She’d be humiliated by your buxom sexiness

masturbrate

She's welcome to swap with me after a while if she agrees to some terms.

Hahah I like the way you think. What would your terms be?

- She has to agree to have lesbian sex with her original body.
- That especially includes going down on me and fingering my ass. I know her body likes those things so I want to experience them as her.
- I can do things she wouldn't do as herself. Such as, peeing standing up, and shaving her pussy.

What would you do if you woke up as her?

Attached: ima.jpg (2048x1151, 142.26K)

I would look like this, and I would spend the first day exploring my female sexuality.
The second day, I would get laid by a hung guy who knows how to please a woman.
The third day. I would morph back to the old me again.

Attached: photo.jpg (563x1000, 582.13K)

Waste at least a week masturbating, edging, trying on clothes, showering, working out to work up a sweat so I could smell myself, filling up my phone wrong pics, etc.

Then another week trolling bars and sucking as much dock as possible. Get blowbanged and bukkakked. Get gangbanged. Probably have to eat up dozens of plan b pills because I’d let anything with a dock raw dog me.

Third week is a dyke week, and I slut up with butches, femmes, enbys, anyone with a cunt. Eat hairy pussy, bald pussy, bloody pussy, the works. Eat ass, drink piss, join a girlpile and lose myself in quim.

Then the cashing in would begin…

Attached: 1331611521283.jpg (2288x1712, 317.31K)

Sure thing fag