Should I try to cut my belly fat first or start trying to build muscle?

Should I try to cut my belly fat first or start trying to build muscle?

Attached: a.jpg (1003x1918, 190.04K)

Your belly fat is probably brown fat, which is an organ that keeps you warm. You don't want to lose it. Build muscle under it. And keep growing more brown fat through cold exposure.

Okay. Never heard of brown fat before.

3 types, brown helps regulate body temp, white helps with hormones and visceral is what gets people up to 300lbs, usually just useless storage of extra energy.

How does cold exposure build fat?

Fuck the fat build muscle, if you keep the diet you are on now and start working out, you'll burn it reasonably fast while building muscle. Your diet is probably shit so dont expect to gain 5 lb of muscle in a month.

show butthole

What's your goal as that's what really matters user?

Okay, that's what I was leaning toward doing.
Why?
I guess I'd just like to not be skinnyfat. I'd love to have more muscle too.

youre already too lean for a man. increase protein and pull ups, and dont skip leg day, chicken legs.

>Why?
we want to see it

lol are you wearing panties OP? your shorts are see through

This is good advice. Cutting brown fat lowers your TDEE and makes it harder to maintain a stable weight after a cut. Building muscle mass does the opposite - increases TDEE.

Start railing whatever amphetamines you can right now user you are incredibly obese

Yeah, I mostly do cardio. I'm thinking of getting a trainer for lifting since it helps me to have external accountability.
Why?
They're normal briefs.

I would say build muscle first but dont overkill the calorie count. Alot of people say that they are going to build muscle but over estimate the calories and wind up packing on fat. Gaining one to two pounds a week is appropriate.

Alright, it's just aesthetics then? Not trying to compete in any kind of sport or anything?

>Why?
cause OC is better than the usual webshit we've been circle jerking to for years

discord me a pic of jessica shirtless and ill person train you

Have you ever trained b4? I mean working out fairly regularly with weights?

kek

op show butthole and panties now or kys

Pretty much. I like soccer but not too serious about it.
Even if I was the type to show other dudes my asshole, I wouldn't want someone on the internet recognizing me.
Who?
Yeah, but idk exactly what I'm doing.

we asked for your butthole not your face

My face is visible in the first pic. I don't want anyone knowing it's me and I don't want to post a picture of my butthole anyway lol

>I wouldn't want someone on the internet recognizing me
How many people are going to recognize you from seeing your ass?

lol I mean from the first pic I posted.

Same way exercise build muscle. The body adapts to its situation.

Cmon dude, we just want to see your ass!

Honestly I'm going to get flack for this but get on some juice. Try it temporarily and see the results. Just make sure you do regular blood work though user, seriously. I wish I could find the link but a really cool thread and fairly informative was on cc. A woman had done it and the results were absolutely incredible. Again, just try not to get addicted to it and maybe find a doctor who would work with you. As long as it's done short term, all the consequences don't really happen.

What do I get out of showing my ass to gay guys?
I wouldn't even know where to look for that.