WHY ARE WOMEN SELF DESTRUCTING?

WHY ARE WOMEN SELF DESTRUCTING?

is it because of pills, cat parasites and the internet? as men should we save them?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (4032x4032, 1.67M)

because of feminism, probably the other 3 and also jews, and yeah probably but they're a bit resistant to be saved

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

There's no hope for that. All women are whores.

embrace Islam

We need to target white women with more liberal propaganda.

Attached: JEW.jpg (621x675, 76.14K)

>Oh no! women are becoming independent by making more money than I'll ever make by putting in significantly less effort!

Those poor, financially stable, fulfilled women. Something truly dark must be influencing them to seek out an income that will afford them a comfortable lifestyle without having to depend of other people! We must Save them!

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Kys.

>WHat!? My retarded viewpoint wasn't validated?
>HOW ?? HOW could you have so easily shattered my argument? using foolish tools like COMMON SENSE and... LOGIC?
>No no no.. You deserve death!!!!

Being Illiterate for instance. Look how the granny mistakes cooking with prostitution. This clearly shows that people are unable to use words to express concepts and undestand meanings, they mistake words for reality, so if you can play with words you believe you can change reality. Wichcraft basically

stop whining

Too lazy to type out Kill Yourself. Yup. Sounds like a typical man to me. You should be the one that should kill themselves. It would make the world a better place. No on loves you and no one ever will. You will die alone like the pathetic loser you are. Have a bad day, loser.

you will never be a woman

Wow. You are sooooo Woke and Red Pilled. You are soooooo smart. Who's a good boy. You are. Yes you are.

Projecting much? Just because you have giant man boobs doesn't make you a woman. You're not smart enough, loser.

Why are you like this?

Thank you. You're great too.

Hit a nerve did I? You're just like a testicle. So sensitive.

this take is almost as bad as criminalizing prostitutes.

the exploitative factor goes both ways: yes, you were exploited by your bosses in your previous jobs, but now you're exploited by a company that cares even less about you. and for every successful only fans account there are hundreds of unsuccessful ones.

this isn't freedom - if there is a monetary incentive on sexual (self-)exploitation, it's always a coercive factor for people who are in need for money.
there's a reason why no financially independent, rich women do sex work. because nobody would do it if it didn't provide a financial opportunity.

Woooosh. How sad.

Are you from reddit?

women aren't self destructing, they're just less inclined to follow the societal norms set up for them by men.
and this scares insecure males.

>WHY ARE WOMEN SELF DESTRUCTING?
you mean why are YOU self destructing?
get ahold of yourself drama queen

do e-whores pay taxes?

how do i report them?

Attached: KEK.jpg (500x300, 40.14K)

>this isn't freedom.
Chooses to work for a company and makes a lot of money. Stays. Doesn't make any money. Quits. Sounds like freedom to me, dumbass.

Sounds like somebody is trying to justify being a pathetic simp.

Attached: 04E87B53-AC69-4DC8-874B-AC4BA61FD6BF.jpg (1762x1632, 168.95K)

To be fair, if I could make a decent living spending 3 hours a week editing and posting selfies of my little puckered brown eye and pretending to care about customers that DM me, I would probably have an onlyfans too. Most women truly do live life on tutorial level difficulty.

Been on Any Forums before reddit even existed. So no.

why should I care? I just don't pay for onlyfans shit and such and never will

None of this matters until you settle down with one of these used up whores and then she suffocates the child you had together because her dopamine receptors are shot to hell and her lexapro prescription ran out and she’s incapable of pair bonding with her own child because of all the cock she took. Until then it’s all fun and games.

Men are the one's paying them. Don't be jealous because no woman wants to see your fat neck beard ass naked.

If you had told me one day Any Forums would be a conservative platform, I would have told you that you were crazy. But to see faggots as gay as op run amok day in and day out here has been a sad development.

This site was once 100% atheist, open minded, embraced the future, loved science, loved cats, against war, against BOTH political parties, against tv and corporation.. no its almost the opposite in every way.

Attention works like a drug for women. The ones who are addicted to it, when they get older, are forced to change to psychiatric prescribed ones.
There's no such thing as living life one easy mode, they are just trowing away that which they did nothing to achieve. Everyone, sooner os later will have to make the table and sit down to dine a banquet of consequences.

Mashallah brother I really hope your not joking