My gf drew this and handed it to me. She told me to ask Any Forums what it means... Your opinions?

My gf drew this and handed it to me. She told me to ask Any Forums what it means... Your opinions?

Attached: artwork 2 - Copy.jpg (3256x2504, 741.85K)

There is a heart. There are lines. There are arrows. There honestly is not really much else to this.

neurons. I think it says that her love grows stronger or something.

it means your fake gf is fat and autistic

It means she’s getting fucked by White men, sorry black boy.

Attached: CBF7229A-DB68-4408-A754-5179B4EB840A.jpg (1024x845, 138.7K)

you should wipe your ass with it after having diarrhea

I think she wants a threesome

>My gf drew this and handed it to me. She told me to ask Any Forums what it means... Your opinions?
My sincerest apologies op :(

thanks, but why?

"Will you marry me?"
>Count the arrows.

Trips of truth

Attached: EF6AD2F6-CFD6-4F94-AC24-178DAD2222EB.jpg (500x433, 23.91K)

Aspi and Apu

I don't get it.

Look, it's two people who would've otherwise gone in different directions being brought together into the same direction. It's the two of you and a priest, look, look at it. Open your eyes, man. She's a smart cookie, pop her in your mouth and keep her there.

Yikes. Bad news man..

Why?

Feed and Seed both have the suffix "eed".
So by replacing the name Sneed with Chuck, it becomes Fuck and Suck.
Your gf made a clever joke that slipped past the censors.

I'm fucking with you dude, this is Any Forums not MENSA. I have no idea what this shit means. She's probably trolling you by making you actually post this knowing how it would got over. Sounds like a keeper to me.

The two arrows on the sides may represent parents splitting up. Either just hers or maybe hers and yours? Or maybe just other people. The middle arrow seems to be very aware of splitting, as it has a thought bubble at the start

But the middle arrow splits halfway down. Making me assume she split from someone or something, before reaching a heart and she is now AT the heart

Im gonna jump the gun and say she's telling you she loves you and is scared of "splitting" with you (breaking up)

What about the thoughts of splitting?

Maybe she wants to have a threesome.