Any of you fags know what shampoo is best for dandruff? I tried Head and Shoulders and it didn’t help shit

Any of you fags know what shampoo is best for dandruff? I tried Head and Shoulders and it didn’t help shit.

Attached: 1647F1A2-7EE7-4F1D-B35F-FF3918C80DAC.jpg (300x300, 42.61K)

Selsun Blue

I use the head and shoulders dark blue one. you can also try tea-tree based shampoos.

Lush’s soak n float works really well

How often do you wash it/shower?
Try not to use hot water.

I used to have the worst dandruff, I got rid of it by putting olive oil on my scalp before showers and then washing it off with a little bit of tea tree oil. Got really healthy scalp and hair now, and don’t need to use the oils anymore, I use the shampoo in the pic, it’s like $2 and it works great, way better than expensive shampoos I tried.

Attached: FCE91DAD-866F-4D31-BD1B-905CC0548140.png (1500x1500, 613.06K)

have you tried using selenium disulfide paste after shampoo? you'll smell like sulphur, but it helps. just don't wash it off immediately, you'll have to keep it on for like 15 minutes. use it like two times a week, then you can reduce it to once a week.

nizoral

natural, least chemicals.

Dandruff is the result of not brushing/combing enough. Gentle, regular brushing increases blood flow to the scalp. Consider also massaging your scalp with your fingertips daily.

Lye (sodium hydroxide) is the only surefire way to treat this

Apply generously over the scalp, douse with water and rub it in.

It might sting a little bit initially but it quickly solves the problem, you will never have dandruff again. good luck bro

Get you three shampoos, faggot
1 seslun blue
1 head & shoulders
1 of your choice, get kind for oily hair

Put them in line in shower. Use one, move to rear, next day use next one. Keep doing this, dandruff will go away

Maybe go to a doctor?
Maybe they'll prescribe something for your balding.

Nizoral 2% is by far the vest

Dercos anti pelliculaire

None. Stop showering and disrupting your biome. Just brush, and clean the brush. Soap is a dependency scam.

This one did solve it for me, smells incredible too. Good luck user

Attached: 08133602.png (1588x1588, 1.39M)

Mate I've tried basically every single one on the market and nothing works for me.
Tried ALL the medicated ones like Nizoral, T-Gel, Vosene etc. that everyone swears works miracles... all of them expensively useless.
Currently using the new Head And Shoulders Derma X Pro... does fuck all.

I had dandruff as a teenager, started using Head & Shoulders and it got way worse. Then I just started using normal shampoo and I haven't had any dandruff since.
Maybe try washing your hair more often.

Nigga I bet you’re so crusty please for your loved ones sake shower and wash your clothes. Big soap isn’t out to get you.

>head and shoulders dark blue
My dermatologist said to use this.

H&S regularly combined with another shampoo for oily scalp just because I hate H&S leaving a layer of stuff. T-gel when it gets really bad

More greasy. Dude wrote a book about it. And yes they are.

In my experience those medicated ones only work if you use them consistently for at least 2-3 weeks showering daily

You are half right. Stop using shampoo, but you should still take showers and soap your body. Just rinse hair with water. Shampoo is a scam.