What are you doing today?

What are you doing today?
I'm high.

Attached: 1644769022484.jpg (2730x2048, 789.8K)

Is the isopropyl just for show you fat disgusting pig?

Where the fuck are you?

i'm not fat, and it's for cleaning out my vape and salvaging remnants.
brisbane ause

Attached: 1659925096163117.jpg (2048x2740, 608.63K)

seerr

I just popped a xanax and I'm smoking a cart and playing league of legends and watching futurama

Went on a date and felt like I kinda fucked it up but it's cool im drinking right now

Had my inlaws over for dinner. 4 of us had a bottle of wine. Went and bought 18 drinks for a bbq with my friends on Tuesday. Now I'm just vaping nicotine and watching adult swim.

Your parents are proud

I thought I applied to my classes but I actually didn't because im retarded so now im going to have to start next semester

user have you heard of the colorful ecosystem of Linux operating system?
Not only this ecosystem strongly encourages all open source software it also creates freedom for users to fully customize their installations to their liking with less or no backdoors built. Ensuring glowies only get in your CPU's management engine and nothing else.
(Technically if they get in your ME it's game over but the less attack vectors the better)
Also don't be shy to seek help if you have an issue, there are thousands of volunteers and enthusiasts online to lend you a hand with your matter.
You can game and run windows programs too thanks to the windows and directx compatibility layers developed over years of hard work.

I tried installing linux mint for like 36 hours straight and It kept fucking up for me during the instillation process due to reasons unknown and god i wish i could actually use it but mmmm you know any that are easier to install/use?

absolutemadlad.png

thats whats up bro, what season you on

how the fuck are you playing league of legends(aids) after popping bars?
Just running down lane and dying?

My wife went for a foto shoot.. so im gonna do the same Thing.. get high and play games..

Sure thing user, currently arch linux is somewhat popular for desktop usage.
You can install Manjaro, a more user-friendly distribution built on top of arch linux.

Once you feel like you can handle a few terminals on your own you might want to try installing arch linux itself on a virtual machine.

(Or install void linux instead for the latter step if you don't have an nvidia card. Games tend to freeze my system on void with nvidia)

basically, arms are gettin heavy now

I to am high and doing nothing.

Attached: ghettoAF.png (1111x833, 1.79M)

You really need to get that mole on your lower gut checked out m8, it looks gnarly.

awww yeee mang

I just zone out and play idk bro I have like 3,000 aram games played. It's second nature now
I don't know I just play aram because I don't really have a lot of time to play anything else anymore with work

I feel you bro same