George Floyd's killer is in prison. Her killer roams free. Had she been black...

George Floyd's killer is in prison. Her killer roams free. Had she been black? There would be panic and rampage in the streets.

America's justice system is flawed.

Attached: Ash.jpg (600x843, 54.06K)

yawn

Blah blah blah. Equal opportunity bitch.

Dumb redneck bitch stormed the U.S. capitol and charged a cop, got CUCKED hard, and rightly so. Cope, hillbilly.

>fuck off
So boring...

Attached: this_again.jpg (460x500, 42.73K)

Thats weird I was looking at this exact thread last night just before I dozed off and now 24 hours later im looking at the same thing. Its like dejavu

Any of those rats could have had a gun, a bomb, chemical weapons etc.

They should have killed dozens more.

Attached: 1652561407609.png (1080x1442, 1.83M)

I'm just pissed off that an innocent person got killed is all. Shot over a backpack on her back? Grow up.

Thanks for the photo. It’s nice to fap to delusional right wing assholes sometimes.

>Her killer roams free
she illegally stormed a federal building, you should expect to get shot
George Floyd was cuffed laying on the ground when he was killed
spot the difference

>The justice system is two tiered and I am ok with this. Fuck equality.

OK, so I made a mistake, and I'm not allowed to correct it by deleting this post, so I have to make another post.
Needless to say I posted the wronf picture, so this is the picture I meant to post, but please google three percenters to find out what those three bars mean.

Attached: 1645513364067.png (444x709, 398.4K)

it is two tiered, but the tiers are rich and poor
this is not an example demonstrating the tiers

>I'll watch my 6
she should have watched right in front her of

You sound pretty mad.

WTF?
First I get told I can't delete my post, and now my post is deleted?
Once again, google three percenters, and you'll know that Ashli Babbit was no patriot but a traitor and a terrorist!

Good. Fascists deserve nothing but death

Her killer is living high on the hog at Mar-a-Lardo.

Attached: Nora_al-Awlaki.png (915x578, 451.18K)

>Had she been black? There would be panic and rampage in the streets
Okay, you might be right, and they would be wrong. Shooting her was 100% justified no matter what race she was.

He fired a warning shot that shouldn't have killed her. She died because all the retarded magafaggots stood around watching her bleed out instead of trying to help her.

Literally not one of those morons thought to bring a first aid kit to their little pity party

Meh it's just one ugly white woman y'all got plenty more. This bitch rushed a government building and was warned multiple times. At that point she is clearly guilty. How could she possibly be innocent when she was shot in the act of rioting inside a government building. In other countries she would have been executed on the spot too You rush the queens palace best believe those guards are opening fire. Suck it up buttercup I hope more MAGA hat fucks for die doing dumb shit like this.

I'm glad Biden sent the feds to Trump's hideout.

Paybacks, baby.

Attached: BidenGod.jpg (1020x666, 76.8K)

>Knock knock
>Who's there
>We're here to stop the election, overthrow the government, and hang the vice president of the United States.....

POW!

Attached: Jan 6 1012 the long version.webm (800x360, 1.42M)

Attached: maga.jpg (1485x784, 151.5K)

Looking at her smug ass Im glad she got shot and even gladder shes deaf

Wrong, more like those that are politically protected and those who are not. Wealth does not enter this equation.
The real question is, what should be done about this? This system cannot be kept indefinitely because those in power will not hold that power indefinitely. The fact that the rule of law is no longer defended hurts everyone involved because a set of laws that are not fairly enacted means the law does not actually exist. Those in power can punish those they please. This creates a situation ripe for rebellion against the rule of man. Nothing good ever comes from such a rebellion.