I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

Attached: images (5).jpg (714x430, 20.05K)

Basado. I hate kikes.

So you hate black people? Why

Jordan Peterson loves niggers actually

Black "people"

Attached: images (6).jpg (678x452, 22.51K)

Doesn't everyone?

Meh, who doesn't?

Based

I hate the zergswarm zipperhead bugpeople. they are nothing but slant eye SEAJews and fuck up everything they touch. I'm glad their government has such lax OSHA because nothing brings me more joy than seeing these yellowskinned gooks being coated in molten metal, crushed, centrifuged

rule34 racism dark-skinned_male interracial

Attached: 1652934278577.png (927x1200, 954.7K)

There are no such thing. Your racism is a result of bad upbringing and low intellect.

rule34 racism

Lmao Jordan Cuckson is a christcuck, members of cuckstianity the universal anti-racist religion. So he love niggers. In addition his daughter is a white whore. Cope cope cope.

Attached: Cuckson.png (1196x792, 1.01M)

Attached: 1659087629516.png (800x1024, 810.67K)

What a dumb question. Watch the news and you'll know why, you biased shit.

Nah, racists are high IQ, anti-racists and you are the low IQs. But Jordan Cuckson is not a racist, just a schizo christcuck.

Racists are high IQs, you are the low IQ. Cope cope cope cope.

I think we should get rid of the Jews and replace them with Mexicans

based

I was brought up to respect people and not to be racist. then I moved out of my moms basement and experienced the real world. kikes and niggers should all be put down like rats in the street.

No, my racism is based on living in a large city and seeing the things they do. Suburbanites need not reply.

Learn English.
Hate all you want, it wont make anyone like you. Still unliked after all these years.

Apparently hating low intellects become low intellects themselves

be a nigger somewhere else

I've lived amongst most cultures all my life.
Whites are generally apathetic and unhappy.
Asians are generally prideful and exceptionally two dimensional.
Blacks are generally dumb and uneducated brutes, but all that free time and government money leads them to be reasonably fit on average.
Everyone else are flavors in-between

Attached: 1655429440178.jpg (743x1024, 162.62K)