Do you look down on vaxx turds?

Do you look down on vaxx turds?

Attached: AE59AAFC-0227-4842-B2EA-C47C0EB43785.jpg (799x797, 202.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines/fact-check-covid-19-vaccination-does-not-increase-risk-of-miscarriage-idUSL2N2X2251
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My wife wanted to get boosted while pregnant. I forbid it

Based

No, they wanted me dead for the past year. Some of the neurotic liberal nutbags on Twitter still want me dead.

Doesn't the mrna vaccine change their dna or something like that? Vaxxies are not even humans.

My best friend is a liberal. Yeah, I know, but I live in SanFan so it’s that or don’t work. Anyway, they guy isn’t that bad. Poor bastard - his wife lost their baby. Four months. She got jabbed, lost the baby the next week. He doesn’t suspect the shot and I won’t bring it up.

yes

my old best friend moved to California and came back a fucking nut job. he fucked his brothers wife and had a kid with her. he hasn't talked to me since I called him uncle daddy

>amgreatness.com

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 7.88K)

Too much horse paste and bleach injections itt

And suddenly they stopped happening after the trials?

Except the stupid woman that then combed the data misrepresented it probably because she finds databasing hard.

The # of reported miscarriages vs the number who identified as pregnant during the testing brings the average to within expected error margins of the US population normal. Also.. it was something like... 66 people total, which is a fucking laughable sample size.

Kill yourself.

Antivaxxers are subhuman. It should be our right to treat these vermin like cattle and round them up to provide them the medicine they are too stupid to get themselves.

You don't have any "freedom" when your retarded beliefs endanger others through nothing other than sheer ignorance.

the absolute state of anti-vaxxer retards.

How many of you faggots do the "Orin" therapy and drink turp? Shit's so cash! Sho needs expensive medical scams to kill germs and morgellons when you have the miracles of paint thinner and piss?

Anyone who believes this fake as fuck article deserves what's coming to them.

Except that you’re wrong. Post a link to the article faggot
reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines/fact-check-covid-19-vaccination-does-not-increase-risk-of-miscarriage-idUSL2N2X2251

Do you look down on fake news spreading turds?

Attached: 1538183864459.jpg (1024x745, 131.23K)

I look down on anti-vaxxer subhuman morons.

not really. I have compassion for the walking dead.