Ramones Ramones

Ramones Ramones
the album so great they named it twice

Attached: ramones-1979.jpg (1200x800, 281.73K)

It's Alive is the best album from them! But they're all dead now :(

Attached: Ramones.jpg (321x332, 29.37K)

DID YA KNOW WHAT IS THE WORD?

the turd

The bird is the word

Rocket to Russia is great too

Don't you know about the bird? Everybody has heard that the bird is the word!

PARTY PARTY PARTY

SWEET LITTLE GIRL
I WANNA BE YOUR BOYFRIEND

DO YOU LOVE ME BABEY?
WHAT CAN I SAYEY?

Fun fact: That album was never available state side. You have to order it as an import. Shame to, since it shows how good the band was in the early days with the original line up. Definitely a classic.

Ramones have always been hit or miss with me, but when they hit, they REALLY hit. As stupid as it is, Rock n Roll High School is also one of my favorite movies.

That is a fun fact

>Rock n Roll High School is also one of my favorite movies.
Mine too!

I used to be obsessed with them. I still really love them but don't listen as much.
Random and maybe controversial opinions:
- Richie was my favorite drummer. I like the cymbal-heavy sound and I like that he sang too.
- Too Tough to Die is the best album in terms of melodic content, the song the album is named after isn't great though.
- "Bonzo Goes to Bitburg" is their best song.
- "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" is the best CJ era song.
- I like Joey's live voice most at the very early and very late stages of his career. I love the weird throat sounds he'd make early on, I don't know how to describe it but maybe you know what I'm talking about. Sort of like the beginning of a yodel. I also liked the weird gravelly shouting thing that became his voice toward the end.
- I agree with the other anons that It's Alive is probably their best album overall.

Very controversial opinion on "Too Tough to Die" I love that song but hate the album

Johnny was a fucking sellout.
Slobbed Republican Party dick.
Started out punk, ended up being just another normie.
Fuck that schlemiel

d.gg/brSrfZpN4e?event=1009696853077545030

>The Ramone weren't punk
LMFAO

Attached: LOL.gif (480x400, 1.82M)

>>.884252106
Too Tough to Die and Animal Boy are the best albums they did in the 80s, and rank right up there with the first four. Yeah, that's right, I like Road to Ruin.