Let's say, hypothetically... they are coming out. Would you?

Let's say, hypothetically... they are coming out. Would you?

Attached: brown.jpg (381x410, 35.95K)

Based

Attached: Soyjak.png (1490x821, 394.68K)

kill yourself
take your proxy with you

>soyjak user upset
Lel

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

>N-NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND TWO HECKIN GUYARINOS OUT OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE CANT BOTH LIKE SOMETHING I DONT LIKE IT HAS TO BE ANIMATERR MAN!!!!!!!!!!
Meds.

kek e btfo

mental illness

Take your medication Eustace

And yet... here you are.

========guide for newfags: who is this and why is this posted?==========
this thread was created by the pathetic ANIMATER MAN (aka the log faggot)
>isn't the poster someone who hates him?
yes, he hates himself and loves attention, any kind, positive or negative
>who is Retard Steve?
retard steve is a fake name. animater man knows a few people are trying to find out where he lives so he throws out these fake names to try and trick his stalkers.
>why is he posting this?
he's a 40+ year old man living in his mom's basement and is very mentally ill
his only source of human contact is Any Forums
>is he posting every logfag thread?
no, he is behind 90% of them, which is bad enough. the other 10% are equally pathetic simps.
>why does he say "grow up" or "take your meds?"
REFLECTION (COPING STRATEGY): one of his oldest tactics is to reflect the phrases that hurt his feelings.
long ago someone told him to grow up
long ago someone told him to take his schizo medications
all his phrases are variations of things that hurt his feelings
>how to get rid of him? ignore him?
1. ignoring doesn't work: he just talks to himself for years
2. arguing with him doesn't work: he wants ANY attention, arguments = attention
3. report and ban works but only temporarily: recycling ips on your phone is super easy and he has nothing else to do so once banned, he will recycle ips till he finds one that works
4. use a filter: meaningless. he downloads the filter and actively looks for ways to go around it.
5. dox him: this will work, but he knows this, and will do everything he can to throw you off his trail. Nevertheless, if someone can find his real location, he will probably go into hiding (because he knows some folks want to hurt him)
6. get him medical help: this will work, but someone would have to straitjacket him and force him to take his medications.
===========now you know============

>i-if i dont take my meds i win!!!!

Eustace, nobody reads all that. Why bother posting? Just take your meds. It's much easier.

Attached: 1660458505737996.png (640x1136, 222.29K)

I really hope you do get my dox, E, so you can realize that that's futile, too.

Are you gonna slay my throat with some turdlett torpedos?

Safety first, slidda. You got the plunger?

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Log threads have been around since 2016 and in those 6 years I've only read some anons saying "take your meds" in a few of the threads.
If there IS some guy that starts more log threads than others, that person probably only accounts for about 10%-20% of all the threads. Log posting is a community tradition, since 2016, and many anons will jump into the thread for a single post to bump the thread and then immediately leave, the thread. I know because I'm one of those people. Others will stay in the thread and keep posting.
Also, just because I said it's a community tradition, I wasn't implying that EVERYONE in the community likes log threads. It's just that Andy's throat rockets are now a part of our culture on this board, just like Creep Shot, Kill Marry Fuck, Pics You Shouldn't Share, etc threads.
Deal with it.

Attached: log.gif (220x220, 316.19K)

Attached: 1569968067466.jpg (640x558, 238.75K)

Attached: 1584744138434.jpg (1280x853, 323.08K)

It's hard for me to say no.

Attached: 1616708745805.jpg (640x451, 108.58K)

Attached: 1584745316626.jpg (480x640, 52.3K)

Attached: log.77...................jpg (720x728, 62.72K)

slidd me a fat one

CLOGGED

Attached: massive.the.log...............jpg (3024x4032, 1.54M)