I just realized my right ball is like 3-4 times larger than it should be; i knew that one ball is always bigger but...

I just realized my right ball is like 3-4 times larger than it should be; i knew that one ball is always bigger but damn this much is anomaly. Literally big balls guy here, all yall get back in line.

Attached: b.jpg (1560x1170, 57.04K)

nigger

literal definition of having big balls.

Huge balls

Attached: 19E23B65-5A34-4009-B713-499AB9506C7D.jpg (1280x960, 230.5K)

bump.

rate my balls.

Get checked for ball cancer before you get rekt

Nigger see a doctor. Do it fast if your nuts are a bit sensitive to the touch. You need an ultrasound son.

I'm not kidding

no such thing as ball cancer.

they aren't sensitive. btw, what issue might this be?

Testicular cancer. Your balls look like Randy's in that one episode of south park where he microwaves his dick so he could legally buy weed. Did you microwave your dick baby?

Attached: 1650803331798.jpg (563x651, 226.35K)

Clean your bong

at worst, it might be hydrocel.

what medical condition is this? asking as op.

>my right ball is like 3-4 times larger than it should be
that's probably cancer user

DIG DUG IS LET LOOSE HE'S INFLATING YOUR RIGHT BALL CUT OFF YOUR PENIS THAT'S WHERE HIS HOSE IS CONNECTED CUT OFF YOUR PENIS NOW

i had this from day one of my earth experience.

Hydrocele is in the sack not in the nuts. I think op could tell if it was his sack and not his nut

orchitis, epididymitis, testicular torsion, there can be all kinds of causes including, yes, testicular cancer. You need to be examined if you have never had it checked out. What's the worst that could happen? You waste some money and find out this is normal for you? That's the best outcome. That's what you want to happen

I hope that in sex ed you learned to feel your nut sack from time to time and check for lumps..

If you are having abdominal pain or your tested are sensitive Any Forumsto I'm not fucking around when I say you need to go real soon.

No, at worst it's cancer. At best it's a hydrocele

Kek

no, they are neither sensitive, nor do i feel any abdominal pain whatsoever. furthermore, i remember i used to be like this since maybe i was in 2nd grade, maybe even from birth. doesn't that decrease the chance of some serious condition but more harmless shit?

My brother in christ you have Cancer