Be me, really horny

>be me, really horny
>ask gf to suck cock, But she says " she doesn't feel like it"
>This is the second time she says that. Goddamn it
>Keep pushing her to, she gets more irritated and shit.
>say fuck it. i'll " do it myself" -russ
>Get into my position, And start sucking myself off
> fast forward 10 mins, I'm cumming in my mouth, Swallow it like a good boy.
>notice my gf is watching and was watching me
> she has a face of disgust/confusion
> she leaves while i'm having a shower.
>text her today asking when she's coming over to chill?
> She says " your a fucking faggot"
And just leaves me on read.

Guys, i just needed to get off. i learned to suck myself off when i was younger so i still had the ability for those wondering.
Anyways, I think our relationship is done, because i'm a " faggot" now.
i thought it would be cool. and not that big of a deal.
I'm not gay, it's my own cock.
What do now?

Attached: main-qimg-9fcd17722c9135d57a1b4c8b2e1b77bd-lq.jpg (602x307, 33.02K)

You're a fucking faggot.

extreme faggototry

This is normal
>for fags

Attached: 1617155648766.png (1242x1251, 921.19K)

Your a fucking faggot

How?
It's my own cock. I really don't get the labelling of me as a gay. It's just like having a wank, except using your own mouth.

You were just too based for her. She couldn't accept that you weren't solely relying on her for sexual gratification, so she lashed out like a child. Best to just move on and find a real woman

Based. You showed her that you were with her by choice, not necessity, and she couldn't cope.

At least someone isn't just a hater. Thinking about it, Maybe i was simply too based as you said.
I do like this girl. but she hates eveything that is gay and liberal. But what i did wasn't gay. Its weird man.
Did she prefer that i slapped her and just raped he instead? i don't know.

This story is absolutely positively bullshit...but I believe it

thanks, perhaps so. but i don't know what to do now. Also, it's like i didn't do anything gay. it was my own dick. like wtf.

Sucking my own cock never really felt like getting a blowjob to me... It's more like sucking dick and the blowjob is a background event.
Feels somewhat gay, but still do it from time to time.
Couldn't ever bring myself to nutting in my mouth though.

Attached: 67r1m1i0ihi91.jpg (725x1024, 132.61K)

this, it's your own dick. i wouldn't do it even if I could but it ain't gay. she couldn"t handle the autocock

Probably. "Conservative" women are just pick mes who probably would be ok with men abusing and raping them unironically

Based. She had nothing to offer but insults. She could not hold sex over you so she got the fuck out of your life. Dodged a bullet, my guy

some girl who isn't even into you called you gay, and you're letting your brain freakout because of it? come on, your life isn't long enough to waste worrying about petty shit like this. Move on and find a freakier bitch into stuff you're into.

hello self sucker, lol
anyway, It can feel both ways tbh. try focusing on the sensations of your cock next time.
At first the nut put me off. But afterawhile i started swallowing to avoid cleaning up. And i just got used to it. It's not that bad tbh.

>dodged a bullet, my gay

Fixed

thanks
I'm thinking the only way to ammend the situation is to go to her apartment, force my way in. and just rape her, fuck her hard till she cums and stuff. Maybe she'll just forget about it after an experience like that.

Absolutely based, if you're committed to continuing this dogshit relationship, this is the only way you're going to save it. Give the conservitard the "real man" from the past that she yearns for.

>dogshit relationship
It wasn't dogshit. It was great. Maybe it's my fault. Tbf she was working from home while i asked her for a blowie. Maybe she was too focused on work
But i think maybe she felt jealous or angry that i just dealt with my horniness by myself.
Like maybe she's just angry that she now feels useless and less of a woman in this relationship. Like " i can't even satisfy my man" sort of thing.
I think she's lashing out. And i'm just going to have to rape her to show i still want her pussy, even if means rape

You're living the dream, OP. All of us would autosuck if we could, and those who say they wouldn't are lying.

You did the right thing. She should have been turned on by it, and if she wasn't, that's her loss. Move on and find a girl who's into that shit.