Why are houses really expensive?

Why are houses really expensive?

Attached: KEK.jpg (1081x1236, 282.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zippia.com/advice/democratic-vs-republican-jobs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the average libtard will pay top dollar for a cardboard home

I don't know but get the fuck out of my neighborhood. Is this a joke?

Try not buying in california

greedy jew real estate investors and the basic concept of supply and demand plus wages stagnating

We can't all live with memaw and poppop, conservicunt

In the future you will own nothing. Owning is for alpha males.

Because niggers ruined their own neighborhoods and want to move to a safer area without shootings every night...which in turn becomes a dangerous area because of said niggers that migrated there. All of America will look like this soon

Attached: detroit_50.png (675x910, 1011.65K)

>salinas california
Paying for the top quality real estate. something flyover states would never understand.

this angers and confuses the average american

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 311.55K)

I bought my house in 2019 in Missouri for 184k now it's worth over 230k prices are fucking skyrocketing year after year after year

You're paying for the copper pipes in the walls. Those copper pipes have value.

Greed user, greed.

kek, they like paying 1 million for a cardboard house that can fly when there is a small breeze.

why would anyone want to live in america?

Attached: image.jpg (3000x1999, 1.36M)

liberals

They'll have to pay me 10 times more to even consider living in that shit state

It's all the fucking tourists looking for a permanent homestead. They should just fuck off back to their homeland.

ZIPCODE NIGGA. if you want to live in a white neighborhood near trader joes and equinox you better have a shit ton of money. enough to where money isn't really a factor to you. otherwise fuck off and move to some shit hole part of your state that is near hazardous dump zones filled with polluted air where you andyour family will develop a number of medical issues over your lifetime as a result of living there

nigga if youre poor you shouldnt be having kids in the first fucking place

the average libtard is a cashier or fast food cook, there is no chance they are not going to be able to afford a house until they grow up and become a conservative
zippia.com/advice/democratic-vs-republican-jobs/

Because banks spent years foreclosing in anyone and everyone they could, so now they own so many houses that they can artificially inflate the market.

libtards have remote jobs now

the jokes on them...

they will be replaced by pajeets in india

Attached: numale.jpg (323x412, 46.56K)

"The great replacement!"
"If you're poor don't have kids!"
"Stop asking companies for more money!"
"Don't go to college!"

Faggot.

investment firms buy up a lot of cheaper housing and sit on it till rents go up. they'll either flip or sit, land is the most valuable thing we have besides like water.
my recommendation to all anons who live in major cities. work hard, save up every last penny. after two years you can buy an investment property in the south and let some redneck pay you rent for your mortgage. its our only hope.

living in major cities you get paid more than hicks, save that money buy their property and make them pay you rent. i can't buy a 1bd apartment in nyc but i can sure as shit buy a duplex or 3bd in the south for respectable rent.

im not white, if you believe in the great replacement theory then logically how the fuck is a minority advocating for abstinence and NOT having kids because of aforementioned poverty contributing to the diminishing caucasian population?
Im not saying corporations arent greedy, I am saying they are. yeah, maybe in some cases you shouldnt go to college, especially for a useless dance theory degree that puts you into debt you cant declare bankruptcy on and is not going to translate into a marketable and profitable skill

Did you even read what you linked?i doubt "school bus driver" is the high paying job you think it is.

Blackstone literally owns 25% of all houses in the US. Bezos just funded a company that just goes and buys houses as well. It is estimated 50% of all houses in the USA will be owned by corporations by 2025. If you want to lower the prices of houses there are 2 ways to do it. First ban corporations from owning houses and drastically raise property taxes on houses the owner doesn't live in at least 51% of the year. This will drastically lower prices maybe even more than 40%. People won't want to own multiple homes if they are punished through taxes for owning multiple homes. This will increase the supply. Corporations are driving up the prices of home by removing the supply and offering people 40-50k on listing prices of their house pricing out normal people. The solution is EXTREMELY easy you just have to pass a single law banning companies from owning homes. The problem is blackstone basically owns the Democratic Party because they bailed out Obama's government in his first year in office.

>Builders being shafted 10 years ago after the Great Recession now have to play catch up in a problem they created themselves
>Supply chain horrors all over the world due to Pandemic and now the war in Ukraine
>Builders can't get their supplies or have to pay an ass ton more
>Artificially low interest rates have everyone and their fucking dog looking for any house they can afford
Give it about 6 more months to a year tops before things go back to normal rate or plunge by 10-25% depending on your location. I'm looking for a house now and people still think it's 2020/2021 and refuse to pay for any repairs. Meanwhile, I'm watching the price of the home drop by 5k, 10k, 20k, and in some cases 40-50k even when they've been on the market for 2-3 months now. I even chastised one seller and told them they should have just taken the offer and paid for the repairs 3 months ago and they would've made out with 25k more than what the listing is at now.

I was sunmarizing the general idea of the debate behind many of the autists here. Yeah, if you're poor you shouldn't have kids, and the great replacement is fucking retarded, but people here genuinely belive those statements without a hint of cognitive dissonance.

yeah
there are hundreds of jobs on there
you did not read it in 5 minutes

WEF says you will own nothing and be happy.

Keep voting the two party system designed to enslave you to the global order waggies.

You're right. I scrolled while looking for republican % > 50 and checked the listing and the real winners were stuff like "catholic priest" or trade jobs .Some corpo head positions made the cut (i wonder why), but many of the skilled/high paying jobs were not republican majority.

>he didn't invest in crypto
stay poor

Attached: image.jpg (1366x1430, 186.83K)

The company you mean is called blackrock owned by Larry Fink. Secretly the most powerful man in America. He is the guy who owns the company that sends you random text messages trying to buy your house for more than 50,000 dollars what Zillow says it is worth.

you need to sit down and the read the whole thing before attempting to call me out for not reading it, it really is an interesting read

Attached: ALA_eng_black_rgb.jpg (1200x627, 58.73K)

i think the great replacement theory is an oversimplification of an actual trend that is happening, it is just that the only people who subscribe to the idea of the great replacement are more often than not racist individuals, not even like behind closed doors liberal city sort of racism, more like neo nazi kind. I have my moments of prejudice, I am human, I try to not be ignorant, prejudice and racism are only an extension of ignorance which in and of itself is an extension of humanity, but I think there is a lot more nuance than "there is a whole organized and coordinated effort to elminate the white human race and replace them with a darker shade of human beings"