What would they be doing right now if they didn't commit suicide and instead spent their life in jail...

What would they be doing right now if they didn't commit suicide and instead spent their life in jail? Would they be sentenced to death anyway?

Attached: 1654086842648.jpg (2316x1516, 1.85M)

They'd have gotten life in prison or death. Either way they'd be in prison right now

Why do you want to lock up teenagers for life?

Id answer your question, but I think your past the point of any hope

Why are you obsessed with these 2 gaywads? i know all about being a teen and going through obsessive phases but why choose the colombine faggots?

theyd be edgy tiktokers

at 40?

You’re gonna ruin sometimes life who hasn’t even started. Just want to see ur logic

They'd be jewish tech billionaires.

Why would I not choose them?

Attached: 1658733496300.jpg (236x250, 15.01K)

Because they're fags?

Probably used car or insurance salesman.

Attached: 1649106122612.jpg (685x620, 43.52K)

How are they fags?

Attached: 1637798134109.jpg (1131x707, 37.09K)

how are they not fags?

They are fags because they couldn't take people hurrying their precious little feelings and offed themselves like a pair of little gay lovers with a suicide pact

Eric would have joined the military and committed war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq, Dylan would have gone on to live an unremarkable normie life after getting over his highschool edge phase.

>Afghanistan and Iraq
>1999

Retard

Time moves, friend. Roughly 24 hours forward every time the earth spins once.

I’m just sayin dude Afghanistan and Iraq weren’t made until 9/11. He wouldn’t have known

iirc Eric wanted to be in the army like his dad but some physical problem disqualified him. Maybe partly why he spazzed out and shot up his school

You're a retard

Dude no teenager or under 25 should get life. Prove me wrong. The brain isn’t developed and they aren’t fully in control, maybe a punishment but not life

violent niggers belong in prison away from people trying to live their lives. in a just society they wouldn't be put in prison, but executed

The brain isn't fully developed until you are like 40. That's not a good benchmark. Their life not starting yet is a system issue.

>violent niggers belong in prison
So we can pay 80k/year for them to sit on their asses and watch TV?

So you’ve never made a mistake that harmed people just trying to live their lives? Will punishment fix what was damaged in the past? No , it won’t. Obviously it’s to prevent further damage and other offenses. obviously you’d make sure they wouldn’t repeat offending but besides that?

There's a difference between saying edgy shit and maybe self harming vs contemplating, planning and executing a mass shooting. They deserved to die, glad they did one thing right with their lives.