We canadians are fucking based. Our ancestors wanted this land, so we stole it, very easily in fact...

We canadians are fucking based. Our ancestors wanted this land, so we stole it, very easily in fact. And any native that refused to leave, their kids would be put in residential schools to be more like the rest of us. They should've just left when they had the chance.

Attached: Native bitch crying lmfao.jpg (1200x900, 149.14K)

You Canucks are just former Americans who didn't want to be Americans but wanted all the benefits of being Americans.

You learned everything from us before turning your back on the country that originally bore you.

In america we used religion and just ripped up treaties to deal with them.

>We
The bongs stole it
Then they shipped your surplus asses over there to work the land
Same goes for you, fatty

Canadians didn't come from America you aboslute retard lol. They were former brits that sailed over here, took land from the shitskins easily. In fact we have even more freedom than Americans do. Your country treats its immigrants better than it does its own people.

>We canadians are fucking based.

>I don't want to be American! I want to stay loyal to the British Crown! I'll move north to Canada!
>I don't want to be a slave! I'll move north to Canada!
>I don't want to fight in Vietnam! I'll move north to Canada!
>The wrong guy won the election! I'll move north to Canada!

Canada is America's garbage dump.

I didn't "move" to Canada. I was born here. And I've never even been to the US in my life haha. You think I want to be around gun toting retards that love to shoot up schools? Nah, I'm chill here with the responsible gun owners that only use them for hunting animals and protecting their families.

Parts of your shitty country speak fuckin French. Enough said.

Our country is so shitty, mhm. That's why we have free healthcare and proper gun control. Heaven forbid anyone does a background check on a 'murican, he won't be getting a gun.

how are the Native Americans so weak?
there has never been a race that was so easily decimated and nearly wiped out

That's an easy question to answer. Because they suck.

Actually, they did.
They were the Americans who were to chicken shit to fight in the American Revolution and loved being taxed to death and being fucked up the ass by King George, but, because the majority of them were criminals, didn't want to return to the Motherland, so they went north.

And what freedoms have you got, other than giving yourselves brain damage and psychsis from smoking pot, and getting strung out and ODing on barbiturates because you can legally purchase Codeine over the counter without a prescription! You fuckers even put that shit in aspirin, for fuck's sake.

And as far as treating immigrants better than our own people is concerned, it's a good thing that you're all white, otherwise we would be spend tax payer money to build a fence on your border just like we are for Mexico, so keep your big Canuck mouth shut if you know what's good for ya, and you still want to reap the benefits of being allowed in our country!

This picture is a signal of appreciation, not derision.

Attached: ackchyually.png (680x680, 124.22K)

>Free healthcare.
Paid through taxes, and Candian taxes are higher than U.S. taxes. Plus Why would anybody want to pay for elective surgery for somebody they don't know? They're trying to pull that shit here in The U.S. and it won't work. Poor Cleotis needs a liver transplant because he drank malt liquor all his life? Fuck him! let that nigger die in the gutter with the rest of the niggers! (Or prison, I don't care where. The less of them, the better)

>Proper gun control
Oh, so you enjoy not having rights and freedoms? I guess you can't fight for what you never had to begin with! At least here we're ready to fight for our second amendment rights. Shame you guys don't have a constitution to protect your rights. Oh, wait. I forgot. You're all subjects of The British Royal Family. The Magna Carta doesn't do shit to protect your sorry asses!

YOU FUCKING SAID IT, BROTHER!

Remember how your spoiled national health care recipient truckers acted last year blocking major streets in all your major cities, and causing traffic jams on highways?

How soon will it be that they get so sick and tired of the Canadian way of life that they start carrying guns in their trucks, and go on a massive rampage just because they don't like your prime minister's fascist health care policies? Your day of reckoning is closer than you think, and millions of your truckers are that pissed off.

I don't give a fuck about ever going to America haha

You don't get background checks for guns in America. In Canada, you actually have to pass regulations in order to get a gun license. Uvalde tragedy was literally your government's fault.

>ODing on barbiturates because you can legally purchase Codeine over the counter
Codeine isn't a barbiturate.

Because whites are evil and we need to replace them with hispanics ASAP.

>You don't get background checks for guns in America.
Wrong.

Lack of immunity to european diseases. Happened in both north, south and middle america.

Just because somethings legal doesn't mean you have to buy it. Just don't do it if you're afraid of dying prematurely, pussy boy. Don't try to cancel shit.

Not very good background checks lmao. That's why theres so many mentally ill people in the south with a full arsenal.

>muh 2nd ammendment, gotta protect mah family

Protect them? You? Buddy, you see shit that isn't even there, protect them from ghosts? Lmao, let a person of sound mind protect your family, not scizho uncle cletus.

You don't know SHIT about U.S. gun laws.
Our background checks are some of the strictest in the world, while they'll give an ex con an automatic rifle in Canada if they promise to only use it for hunting moose.

Your honor system doesn't work, and soon somebody's gonna shoot up all of Toronto, Montreal, Winnapeg, Manitoba, Saskatchawan, Vancouver, and every other major Canadian city that you can think of.

Wait and watch. There's a mass shooter on the loose in your country ready to strike. Maybe even more than one!

Alright.
Have it your way.
OPIOID then!
The end result is still the same, and I stand by my post.

My cousin. Anyone wanna fuck her native pussy?

Attached: A071D269-66FA-4F9F-A43A-10F9CDB7DF22.jpg (828x1198, 226.53K)

Nobody's ODing on OTC codeine in Canada. As in the U.S., their opioid overdose deaths are mostly related to fentanyl.