I think my gf mught be autistic, or she's hiding something idk. am i missing something here...

i think my gf mught be autistic, or she's hiding something idk. am i missing something here? i tried to be reasonable but im getting a little frustrated tbh

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-133551_Messages.png (972x3313, 1005.23K)

cont.

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-133551_Messages (2).png (972x4713, 1.6M)

last one, hasn't responded to this yet
am i the asshole here or is she being weird?

She sounds like a 14 year old zoomer

shes a 19 y/o zoomer so close, but notably legal

Downloading an app and creating an account and all that shit just so you and you alone can send her cat vids? Fuck off lol. Of course it's not worth it. You are the autist here.

wait fuck forgot image

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-133551_Messages (3).png (972x3487, 1.32M)

this, you both seem seem young and also stupid because it's 'pique my interest' not 'peak'

She sounds perfectly reasonable. You’re the one that sounds autistic, fixating on discord for half the chat

i know its pique but i also know better than to correct a woman on spelling

You're kind of a faggot for pushing it so hard

dawg I think you might be autistic. is it really that important to you that she sees a video of a cat kissing a camera?

who the fuck cares if she doesn't want to use discord, maybe stop being a faggot and stop relying on apps to support your autistic, boring personality

then why doesn't she suggest using another app when i ask her? seems like she either has some kind of deep hatred for discord or just doesn't care what i send her at all. do you think shes mad/annoyed with me?

Sorry to break it to you, but you're both retarded. You are autistic on top of that. She does sound like she's losing interest in you tho.

stop being an insecure faggot, nothing is wrong here other than you being weirdly persistent about a fucking chat program

she doesn't respect you. you're clearly a jackass by the way you're texting. your relationship is going to end soon

Dude, you are sending this girl some major red flags here. If you are so argumentative about something as inconsequential as using an app to view a video of a cat, then what will she expect when your relationship progresses and you have to deal with real life issues? She is probably questioning whether or not she wants to be with you right now. If you really like this girl then stop this--you are fucking up big time.

dude, this entire thread is annoyed and mad at you for being such an insufferable retard. she doesnt want to suggest a different app because you're annoying her with your autistic, pushy approach. drop the issue or she's gonna break up with you (if shes not already planning to) and give her some space.

The "hatred" you are getting off of what she is saying is just you being dumb and reading into it because you have a "love" for it obviously or you wouldn't push it so hard. You're only making them like it even less by pushing it more after they have said no, I don't want it. Especially after the "you won't change my mind". I'm guessing you two are a new relationship or you would already know the answer you are looking for.

NOT OP BUT THIS BITCH IS JUST REFUSING TO DO SOMETHING SUPER SIMPLE WHILE BEING UNABLE TO PROVIDE A SIMPLE REASON FOR WHY SHE REFUSES IT HAS NOTHING TO WITH HER NOT SEEING THE CAT VIDEOS

Attached: 1653580070294.png (578x559, 122.65K)

Holy autism batman

Show us her asshole OP

Tell that retarded cunt it's not "peak my interest".
It's "pique". It doesn't PIQUE her interest.
Get a fucking grip, english is not even my first language.

These are the people defending you, OP.

welcome to women, either get on the same page or learn to appreciate feminine dicks

shes shit testing him dumbass

>install this i like it
>i don't want to
>why
>i wouldn't use it
>but it's cool
>ok but i already have other apps i use, don't want this one
>why, just install it ffs
>no
>just give me one reason
>already told you
>then why aren't downloading it?
>i don't want to
>are you autistic? just fucking do it

Attached: 1660932356454980.jpg (208x242, 6.55K)

I think you might be autistic. I've absolutely refused to install TikTok, Discord, and garbage like that on my phone. Not caving into pressure to install an app she doesn't see any value in doesn't make her autistic.

Attached: _sDMjnJeeU4hd.jpg (1280x720, 67.76K)

discord is for trannies you should be glad your g/f isn't one.

Doesn't make her autistic, but having tiktok and snapchat sure does make her 12, and retarded.

she is just not a discord tranny, like you, get over it

If I was your GF I'd be dumping your ass right about now.

okay shes not mad but i caved and downloaded tiktok
i still think i'm right but its not worth fighting about

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-140059_Messages.jpg (1080x1750, 377.24K)

>people like OP have gfs, but not me
I want to kms

She's based fuck trooncord

>i still think i'm right but its not worth fighting about
This is absolutely essential for having successful relationships with women. Good work, OP.

do children know how to do that? I figured she just had a smol brain and one of her friends told her discord is for neckbeards

One day shes gonna wanna fuck Tyrone, Jamal and Olufemi and youre just gonna let her cuck you because "its not worth arguing about".
KYS OP

>I downloaded chink Spyware to get some tard pussy

>Download this monitored chat app to talk, instead of the one we are already using that everyone else uses.

Imagine the sperg out when she reads what Jamals writing is like

you sound more autistic than she does.

You missed the part where she could've suggested OP installing the apps she's using.

“I literally don’t understand” it doesn’t “peak” my interest… you’re both really fucking stupid.

as i suspected tiktok is useless. what now? do i double down on discord? just let it go and never send her a video? try a new app? i'm at a loss here

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-140612_TikTok.jpg (972x3342, 790.49K)

Like others said, you persisting with wanting her to get discord is autistic as fuck, but at the same time she's being weird about it too
Its not a big deal, it's a fucking app and it's far better to msg on than texting; I hate discord but will admit it's useful
I had a chick download discord just to talk to me no problem, if she really cared, she would