Would you eat a bug?

Would you eat a bug?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1000x500, 145.75K)

>shrimp are bugs
do liberals really...

isn't stonetoss a notorious right winger though?

Shut up incel

I don't eat sea cockroaches either.

They're crustaceans. All crustaceans are arthropods. Arthropods include insects. I don't understand how that's a liberal or conservative thing.

I know that Any Forums was never good, but it was better. Anons actually tried to shitpost cleverly in the olden days.

And by doing what you just did you ensure it keeps getting worse

lobster and crab is fucking delicious.

Retard

stonetoss is literally a nazi, not a liberal

They're very closely related to them, yes.

If you eat most other shellfish, you're also eating snails stop judging the French for it.

What's this got to do with liberals? Legit rent free

I agree with the comic, I never understood that either. Crab, lobster, shrimp are all sea bugs. Why the fuck would you eat that. I sure as fuck don't

>Would you eat a bug?
as for eating bugs. Its' just the rich wanting to piss on you. I guarantee you that while you're eating dust mite burgers, they sure as fuck wont be eating bugs.

a long time ago someone tricked the rich into eating garbage food, sea insects, fish eggs, goose liver, maggot infested cheese, etc. but he tricked them too well and also tricked poor people into thinking "rich people food" was good

show me a single bug with as much meat, if any, as shrimp

Yes, but liberals are still right wing so there is that.

snails

There is literally nothing wrong with eating bugs.
Some looks really crispy and delicious.

Cockroach infested houses are really just all you can eat buffets. They feel funny running around on your tongue

crickets actually aren't half bad