What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (2316x3088, 1.34M)

White and black women

Lefties and fatties

I am a huge fat ass they usually are the ones that avoid me.

Coalburners
Tattoos

Attached: WHITE_GENOCIDE_.jpg (2000x1333, 632.98K)

too many tattoos. any tattoo on face or neck.
too absorbed in social media and selfies
any drugs other than weed and beer is a big no

I dated a girl like Gabbie when I was turning 19, she was 17 and literally fucking manic. Gabbie Carter is the prime example of a crazy fuck and trust me it's definitely worth it when they have big juicy DD milkies

Tattoos (A few thoughtfully placed small ones are ok), too much make-up, Big areolas and small tits, small waist and HUGE ass that seems to be popular these days is gross, lip injections

Annoying

Heart beats

drugs or alcohol

it often leads to fucking niggers

Personality red flags for me are women who talk too much and women who brag. Also women who drink a lot or smoke at all.
I’m willing to look past all that if she’s hot though. Looks take priority over everything.

A dick

Attached: 1655764884017.jpg (1706x2560, 153.2K)

One's that are still friends with their ex or just got out of a long term relationship. If you want a quick fuck sure, however if you're looking to date avoid that shit like the plague.

If you want to hop into something healthy and on a good start avoid it. Friends with ex's are messy because its so much unessacary complicated stuff, typically unresolved feelings and its a rare rare case where they actually are "just friends". Theres a difference between having baggage and just not being over a previous relationship. 99% of the time people say they're over it and past it but really they're not, especially if it's fresh

Attached: 1660977474490437.png (511x661, 137.73K)

anything I'm attracted to, I have shit taste in women

Attached: pamela4.jpg (1200x1600, 368.6K)

Hair dyed any unnatural colors.

Attached: aposema.jpg (1840x1035, 480.77K)

No thigh gap.
Doesn't swallow.
Only listens to country music.
Very short hair.

For me, red flags are green flags. Give me the women who will cuck me, scream at me, throw dishes at my head, and control every aspect of my life. I'm most satisfied when I'm legitimately terrified that she'll castrate me in my sleep.

No, not joking. It's very unhealthy :(

>test
test
test
test
[spoiler]test[/spoiler]
[secret]test[/secret]
[hidden]test[/hidden]

>test
test
[s]test[/s]

*test*