Hello Any Forums

Hello Any Forums
What's the sluttiest thing your GF/ex/Wife has done or said?

Attached: R.jpg (634x1150, 91.13K)

Slept with an a guy in his 20's when she was 15 and at one of her first house partys drinking, months before we met. Always turned me on thinking about it

>"I'm taking the kids and staying at my mother's for a while. Please don't call, it's probably for the best. I understand you're going through a lot right now... but you can't keep doing this, you have responsibilities that you need to keep to and I can't keep picking up after you when you don't do what I need you to. Please... just go speak to someone, I'll come back on Monday, just please don't do anything stupid. I love you."

>fuck i was so close

Did you try to flush down the condom?

>be me
>live in mudhut with wife bantu and son n'gah
>sharpening spear one day when bantu tell me my club small
>stand up and try slap bantu
>bantu's milk bags swing round from slap
>milk bags smack me
>i been defeated
>hard man stick
>bantu now hits me with flail tits during fucky
>never been happier

Attached: image_2022-08-20_174219957.png (402x603, 450.21K)

crazy story

what?

Literally nothing. Wife is vanilla af. She's nice but really does nothing slutty ever. Anytime we have used toys or done dirty talk it's half assed and forced.

gf has hooked up with a few different coworkers over the years. she'd wear whatever i told her to and would tell me about what went down afterwards.

randomly blew a dude on the way to a party once.
he took "the long way" and parked out in the middle of no where and whipped it out.

were you dating at the time?

yep.
someone at the party found out because he was bragging and it got back to me.

did you ever confront her about it

two days after it happened, when I found out.
lots of yelling and screaming turned into really aggressive sex.
we broke up a few months later but the sex got kinky and fun at least.

Told me she wanted to try fucking my best friend and I at the same time. Ended up doing it and she just kept wanting to do it. Broke up with her but that wasn’t for like another 4 months

I got my ex to let me fist her pussy and asshole. It was a slow process but I got my whole hand inside. And I have big hands

Man, I miss banging my ex. She's a nutjob but she was cute, charismatic and really fun. It's a bit of a shame we couldn't figure out how to make things work. What did we do that I can remember:
>bj in a movie theater
>fucked in the bathroom at a house party (people were knocking but we kept going, I just said occupied)
>blew me multiple times while I was driving, basically raped me on one of those times
>fucked on the couch under a blanket at my parents house, her in front of me. wiggled up on my hard dick when my parents came downstairs to ask me something
Good times..........

My fiancé used to let her dad fuck her.

girlfriend used to fuck around with a younger guy at her work who was also in a relationship. apparently had a massive dick.

What was the age difference?

7 years, he was 19 at the time

Were you guys dating at the time?

yeah. I let her do stuff with other guys before, would ramp her sex drive up like nothing else.

What would she tell you about him? Would he cum in her?