Did Any Forums take the vaccine?

Did Any Forums take the vaccine?

Attached: 1866421467.jpg (819x977, 248.97K)

I took 2 shots, can't be fucked to take any boosters or whatever. Covids pretty much over who cares at this point, if not vaccinated u basically deserve to die of it at this point

Haha what a faggot enjoy your slow and myocarditis-pilled death

No. I had Covid and survived so obviously my body is strong enough for Covid. As for monkey pox well I am not a fagot.

Also never gonna get another shot.

Yeah twice. Against my will btw.

I-It's just saline right bros.?

Yes, 2 and boosters.
Let's see how many we loose to Monkey Pox, me thinks a lot!

yes i'm not a stupid incel

lol you'll be dead within 3 years from a massive heart attack. It's already happening to many.

no because i just dont wanna

no refunds

Attached: 1644453032476.webm (628x480, 353.88K)

fuck no and I have been just fine, good health doesn't come from a pill , it comes from healthy exercise, eating right, getting good nutrition(minerals) and sunshine and clean water

sure did. still waiting for the all the deaths that were supposed to happen a year ago

no, and still haven't died or got covid. But tons of people that i know vaxed and boosted have caught it, some a couple times.

Fucking Retards

>you'll be dead within a few months
>you'll be dead before the end of the year
>you'll be dead by this time next year
>you'll be deady by...
yeah man ofc

this guy gets it

yeah, 3x

pure blood here. i am proud.

Attached: 1651424661598.jpg (646x569, 90.61K)

kek

ive had two supposed to be .. they say get the 3rd. 'booster' bad lung issues now
i hate dealing with them last time i couldn't find it traffic, rain. was traumatic. i dont wanna go but i go on train every week mebb i get infected.

Only first if that matters, since it was a "requirement" for my job. Probably liability reasons

Yes, of course, double doses of Moderna and also 2 booster. I feel fine and I'm as healthy as ever

pure 51% bloddy amerimutt, yes.
also btw the govt has been working on mosqiitos which vaxx you when they bite you so if you've been bitten by one in the last 2 years you aren't pureblood anymore

Fuck no, im letting the sheep beta test this "Vaccine" even tho it isnt one since it dosent meet the definition but whatever...

yes.
I'm not american.

Pure Scandi blood and no shots

What now, kikes?

Attached: 1617998298953.jpg (831x1024, 61.48K)

nope, suck my dick vaxxies

>The left 20 years ago
"We can't trust giant corporations! When have they ever had our interests in mind? Literally look at all the fraud and how they look at the population like cattle to fucking herd around!"
>The left now
Yea I am a piece of cattle to inject what ever mom and dad corporation tell me too because CNN and John Oliver said ill be super cool on TikTok if I just do what I am told .. like a dog.

Why are they like this? GenX lefties were suspicious of everything... Gen Z lefties literally want to be ruled by a mom and dad class. Its really gay

No. Vaccines are supposed to vaccinate. Its like buying a bulletproof vest that isn't bulletproof

I've gotten around 60 injections. People have paid me to pose as them since their job required they get it. Pretty sure I'm developing telepathy

Yes.

how did america manage to turn this into a "culture war" thing?

Do you know how badass you just sounded? Take my bussy. I'm begging you.

we'll poison the water supply with the vax. enjoy cooking, goyim

Attached: 271896983_4765006616926273_7464141271425335501_n.jpg (734x715, 81.35K)

Yeah but you should wear it anyway because it's called a bullet proof vest